Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:28:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Buy and Sell
| | |-+  Anyone have CA Valley Quails for sale for a Christmas Gift ASAP
« previous next »
Poll
Question: I am looking for CA Valley Quail
CA Valley Quail - 0 (0%)
or any Available - 0 (0%)
Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone have CA Valley Quails for sale for a Christmas Gift ASAP  (Read 4769 times)
lindamass15
« on: December 17, 2007, 03:33:48 AM »

I am looking to buy a pair or 2 of the CA Valley Quail for my Brother for Christmas, He's been wanting it for a while but not sure where to get it. Also what is the biggest type of Quail out there? I dont really know much about them, i have pigeons for a hobby. I am located in Minnesota and is there anyone near here, if the valley quail is not available then i'll get anything thats available.

Either post or email me at: linda_mass_15@yahoo.com

Thanks
aKirA
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 02:57:04 PM »

Well the problem is that since winter is here, not many will ship even mature birds.
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 03:53:04 PM »

Plus you have to be 100% sure he is set up for them. Being winter and all....
lindamass15
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 04:47:31 PM »

If I am lucky enough to even find him any then, they will be staying in the garge with my pigeongs. My pigeons stays in 2 feet by 4 ft wire cages per pair off the ground. Since we dont park the car insde it, i just put in a few heaters that contfols the temp.  My rollers get to fly free once in a while inside since its winter but the Gaint Hommer, they can't really fly that good anyway so I keep thenm in their cage.

Well if you happen to know where I can get any, please tell me if by any chances he doesn't take cared of it I wolud to. I, myself want some too, but I can't find an excuse to tell my boyfriend since I had just recently got some ringneck doves.

linda
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 10:54:28 PM »

I can't find an excuse to tell my boyfriend since I had just recently got some ringneck doves.

linda

No excuse needed, you should do like I do.............I just tell my wife how it's going to be or she knows where the door is at.      i4      You should do the same.    i9

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
lindamass15
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 11:21:00 PM »

right that's correct, but I can understand from his piont of view. I have 10 pairs of pigeon and 3 pair of ringneck doves, a chicken and a female pitbull.
He only like to say its his, but the only helps he does is buy the food while I do everything else.

ey, hopefully you won't out your pet before your wife.

linda
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 11:29:08 PM »

No excuse needed, you should do like I do.............I just tell my wife how it's going to be or she knows where the door is at.     

Her knowing where the door is makes it easier to throw you through  it?

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
aKirA
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 11:30:44 PM »

keep your eye on eggbid.com

There is a seller selling 4 males at the moment. You can try and ask if he has females also.

If not Valley/California quails then perhaps Mountain Quails. Though they are around $100 a pair they are more attractive.
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 12:00:34 AM »

Be very careful with those eggbid type places. There are some bad "eggs" out there....
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 07:59:17 AM »

Her knowing where the door is makes it easier to throw you through  it?

ROFLMAO!!!      :-|

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2007, 04:02:36 PM »

eggbid is just fine...just be sure to check the sellers feedback... i hav been buying and selling on there for years and not 1 single problem qith anything...it is a great place to find the birds u r looking for... i just bought 4 pr of valley from that guy that has the 4 males up for bid now and they were great birds and the deal went just fine...good luck..

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »