Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:58:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Buy and Sell
| | |-+  ODD CHUKARS
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ODD CHUKARS  (Read 1785 times)
TLsgamebirdfarm
Expert Member

Butlers, ten. reds, Tx A&M, jumbo brown coturnix

« on: December 22, 2007, 08:22:00 PM »

Hello All, well as you all know my dads been helping me so much with me being down quite often and not able to get around much but taking care of the birds and getting orders out I'm able to do. When we had those storms about 2 months ago and lost all my big bob whites but a few and my northerns as well as meat birds. I was moving the chukars into the grow out pen dad said there was some odd looking chukars in there. Well i ben trying to build up my meat bird chicks being about 5-6 weeks old was highly disappointed in the size of my 4-5 week ol;d meat birds I looked into the grow out pen and in there was all of the meat birds GROWN and HUGE were all of the birds I thought I had dad had moved some around and had jumbo browns in with the meat birds in the 32x36 brooders 5 of them full of chukars and my jumbo browns in there with them> I'd been trying to get some size out of the ones I had and wasn't gonna even let them start to lay they were too small so dad ordered 1000 jumbo browns from Lake Cumberland and they were here in 5 days. I was trying to get together $75 for 250 jumbo browns and dad to pitch in the other $65 to get $135 for 500 jumbo browns well all of a sudden when I was doing that order for dad they ran a sale for 1000 jumbo browns for $150 they sent 1050 and all in great shape. Its odd how GOD helps out at times when your making due at what ever gets you down GOD will help it all work out.Thanks, and GOD BLESS, Tommy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »