Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:54:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Brooding and Raising
| | |-+  Feed-Discussion pertaining to various types of feeds, brands, what to feed and when.
| | | |-+  FEED
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FEED  (Read 4507 times)
thatahemi
« on: September 29, 2004, 10:36:49 AM »

HELLO FELLOW QUAILERS,
CAN SOMEONE RECOMMEND A FEW BRANDS OF QUAIL FEED FOR ME. FROM STARTER TO GROWER AND SUCH. I'VE HEARD OF PURINA BUT ARE THERE OTHERS? IF SO WHAT ARE THE NAME BRANDS?
THANKS
klsquail
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2004, 12:39:14 PM »

Try Land 'o Lakes they have a starter and a grower.  The FS stores sell it around here.
komori35
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2004, 06:45:15 PM »

LOL "quailers"? never heard that one before.  :lol: but i guess we ought to have an official name.

besides purina and land'o lakes there's this great stuff called Start'n'Grow. most feed stores have it, it's got a lot of witamins and protein.

-komori
EdenFarm
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2004, 07:33:55 AM »

I had to find a new supplier this spring when my feed mill burned down. I got quotes from 12 different sourses and chose Nutrena. I buy over 25 ton a year so am very concerned about price and quality. ADM was right up there but the drive to pick it up was a little far. Land-o-lakes is owned by Purina I believe and was priced about the same. Purina is very expensive in my opinion.   Jack
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2004, 08:27:52 AM »

Quote from: klsquail
Try Land 'o Lakes they have a starter and a grower.  The FS stores sell it around here.

Isn't that butter?

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »