Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:35:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  Silly Susan' Silly Season's Greetings
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Silly Susan' Silly Season's Greetings  (Read 9825 times)
tweezy50
Expert Member

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2008, 05:21:34 PM »

s020Ode, I agree 101%.

But they can't run us off that easily!! c29
ode2god
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2008, 05:27:38 PM »

yeah if we women wasnt so stubborn and smart wed still be darning socks and runnin around barefoot n' pg  j45  even though i prefer staying home cookin and gardening and tending animals  p42 to a day at an office hands down  a36
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2008, 06:03:24 PM »

yeah if we women wasnt so stubborn and smart wed still be darning socks and runnin around barefoot n' pg 

Yo sho is rite bout dat

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
jaime7997
Expert Member

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2008, 08:04:03 PM »

Thanks SUZ and the same to you and your family and hope you are doing good with your Quails..Been missing you around here , we are in need of some REAL women on board here...Hope you have a great Holiday Season....

REAL women?? What the heck are the rest of us chicks? Chopped liver???!!! hahaha...
Good to see you back to Suz! Saw that on Yahoo your little status said your shed blew down! Ouch! That sucks!!!!
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2008, 08:21:14 PM »

You're the second-best looking piece of chopped liver on this forum.  Just wondering where you done been.

at

Suz658
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2008, 08:22:30 PM »

Hi Jaime

hehe ... I'm sure Slider meant to include you too as we've both been AWOL ....  :wink:

Yeah the shed started to keel over a week or so ago then blew down a few days back ... thankfully it was empty at the time & hopefully I'll be able to recycle enough to re-build ... my own fault I left it half done and now given myself twice the work for next season

Hope everything good at your end and give me a nudge on yahoo next time your online
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2008, 08:31:41 PM »

Suz.....did I join your forum ? You see my user name in there someplace ?
I likely didn't, being a hen site. Not to mention I know nothing about those weird birds it's all about.
If I'm not a member, would you like for me to join and stir the pot some ?

s020
Suz658
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2008, 08:42:39 PM »

:grin: No Reeves you haven't joined my forum, but pot stirrers of your caliber are always appreciated ...... I'm always willing to learn from a Master
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2008, 08:47:42 PM »

I'll do so in the next few days.

(there goes the neighborhood  :grin: )
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2008, 09:23:07 PM »

Oughta see him bait a hook.

slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2008, 11:03:27 PM »

Well I joined a few months back and dang I forgot my password and have since deleted the email...I guess that I am going to have to start writing that stuff down....And I bet jamie has been cleaning them deers that her hubby has been shooting for payment on pen building....and anybody with a Limer has got to be cool... s020

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
jaime7997
Expert Member

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2008, 11:05:44 PM »

You're the second-best looking piece of chopped liver on this forum.  Just wondering where you done been.

at

Thanks. I think... LOL! I haven't been on here as much as I was a while back, when the whole quail thing was just getting underway here... Like Suz, I check in but don't always post... As for Yahoo, it seems that I'm always on there... On my phone or the pc here at home. Kinda have an addiction to the gadgets and email, etc.... Oh well.

It's 3 degrees here now and my birds are piled up like I don't know what. Stupid things won't go into their house. I know, insert all your "I told you so's" here!!!

Well I joined a few months back and dang I forgot my password and have since deleted the email...I guess that I am going to have to start writing that stuff down....And I bet jamie has been cleaning them deers that her hubby has been shooting for payment on pen building....and anybody with a Limer has got to be cool... s020

No cleaning deer for me. I may help hang one up but that's about it. He did just inform me this evening that the hutch that i have in the yard that I was supposed to re-vamp for the birds has a guest... A goose he shot this morning....  s80
Suz658
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2008, 11:10:35 PM »

Well I joined a few months back and dang I forgot my password and have since deleted the email...

Ahhh, so thats the excuse your using for not visiting me :wink: ...... you could always sign up again & Join Reeves in his 'Stirring'  :?:
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2008, 11:31:55 PM »

I'm always willing to learn from a Master

No master here !

"The more I learn, the more I learn I do not know" !
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2008, 11:49:12 PM »

Well I have been looking.....

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »