Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:16:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  Any body else having trouble logging on to gbwf besides me?????
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any body else having trouble logging on to gbwf besides me?????  (Read 10342 times)
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« on: September 29, 2008, 09:59:24 PM »

Anybody else having problems logging on?????

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
jimmurray3
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 10:13:48 PM »

No problem here j1
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 10:30:13 PM »

I have a feeling that they banned me....

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 11:38:40 PM »

I have a feeling that they banned me....

That was the first thing that came to my mind when I read the topic heading and saw that you where the author.

Sounds logical.

^-^

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 07:17:46 AM »

Oooooo well  i9

This is your home anyway. It's a little hard to  s53 any of us off here.

No starch here just  c109  j44

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 10:03:52 AM »

That is what makes this forum so good. You can Bull ---- a little and also have good info about the birds and have loads of fun..I can assure you that there is no fun over there. The few that run it all send there clothes to the dry cleaners.. And say HEAVY STARCH please!!!!!!!! i9
Guess that proves my point by them banning me!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 10:48:19 AM by slider » Logged

slider
Expert Member

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 10:49:29 AM »

Thanks Charlie!!!!

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 11:00:31 AM »

Here's your sign...........

s98

..............and you're welcome!       :grin:

Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2008, 10:12:54 PM »

site has been slow for all people....

but it is also the best site on this planet for information on Pheasants and much more...some of the worlds best and foremost breeders are on that site.

Respect should be given for GBWF. It has a different mandate than this site. I see no problem with it and check in there daily...
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2008, 11:16:32 PM »

I will agree with you Reeves in part. It is full of people that think that they know all there is to know about Pheasant and such and there are many experts there that do not blow there horn as those do that have something to say about every post and argue back and forth for days on end and I even doubt that those folks even raise any birds at all because they would not have time to take care of them because they stay on line on the site 24/7. And they try to see which one of them can use words with the most letters in them and then there is that one guy from overseas that thinks all Americans know nothing about any birds at all and he has the only bird facility in the world any good at all. And you are right it is the slowest site to log on to on the net...I will never say that the site does not have good info for the beginner and folks that like to look at all of the pictures of birds that they are not familiar with but if you say one LITTLE thing about there forum  it just proves that they can not take it and click you off. They are a bunch of stiff shirts...no getting around it...PLUS they do not take to a breeder that does not have a bunch of plants in there pens and people that keep birds in cages on wire off of the ground.And you are right about another thing...IT IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF SITE...I will still visit it on a regular basic as I have done for years I just will not be able to say anything... s020 s020 s020  Thank heavens you can express your opinion here...Its the way it should be. Down here we call it FREEDOM OF SPEACH...and we will bare arms to protect it...

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2008, 09:50:09 AM »

...and we will bare arms to protect it...

Be sure to let me know prior to doing so.  Cause, I don't want to take any chances that you aren't wearing any deodorant.

:razz:

slider
Expert Member

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2008, 09:06:49 PM »

j45 j44  your funny!!!  I am better today!!! s020

Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2008, 09:17:12 PM »

j45 j44  your funny!!!  I am better today!!! s020

You showered   :-o

Thought you did that each spring !
Jake Levi
Expert Member

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2008, 02:45:33 PM »

Thats why you were BANned,

they thought it was deodorant.

Jake Levi
Curran, MI

"A government big enough to give you all that you want is big enough to take all that you have".
Thomas Jefferson
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2008, 10:50:12 PM »

guess I am going to have to get out the ol water hose more often.. s80

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »