Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 08:55:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  FREE STUFF....!!!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: FREE STUFF....!!!!!!  (Read 12331 times)
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« on: April 01, 2008, 12:40:50 PM »

OK...it was a really good thing what YOTE1 did when he donated those extra Valley males that he had...so I know how much everybody likes FREE stuff..especially One guy..lol..I would like to start a free stuff post.Anyone having free stuff that they would like to give to anyone just post it here and the first person posting a request for it gets it...How about it????? I will post some free stuff later in the week and the first responder gets it and  I will pay the postage on it...Ok guys now is the time to do something good for someone else. j45 j44 j41

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
birdlover17
Expert Member

Adult Coturnix Male

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 12:48:46 PM »

hey slider is this an April's fool joke by any chance?

:laugh:

"People live like birds in the woods: When the time comes, each must take flight."

Raise Coturnix Quail, Ringneck Pheasant, Ringneck Doves for hobby.
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 01:59:08 PM »

Nope!!!!!!!!! This is the real deal.....I believe that we should do good things for each other and YOTE1 started it and I am going to follow...It can be anything. Hopefully it will be pertaining to the game bird business.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
birdlover17
Expert Member

Adult Coturnix Male

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 02:02:06 PM »

I agree with that, people should be more nice and who knows, brightens someones day a little. Big things come in small packages.

"People live like birds in the woods: When the time comes, each must take flight."

Raise Coturnix Quail, Ringneck Pheasant, Ringneck Doves for hobby.
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 12:24:56 AM »

OK here is my free stuff offer...50 Butler Bobwhite hatching eggs. Will ship to the first person to respond in the lower 48 states..Will ship when they are laying real good and fertility has been checked... I will pay all shipping and supply box and shipping foam...Good Luck...

aKirA
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 12:27:59 AM »

Thanks for the generosity. YOu may as well make it a contest. That way everyone will get a chance and would be funner. Post it in the contest forum. Say whoever picks the closest number to what you're thinking etc.

btw, Im not needing the eggs...just posting suggestion.  :wink:
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 12:34:05 AM »

That sounds good...I will try that next time...

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 01:10:56 AM »

OK here is my free stuff offer...

::)  Might keep your eyes peeled for that "Reeves" character, he's lurking around here somewhere.  If it's "free"...he's there, whether he needs it or not.   A regular "pack-rat". 

Nontheless, that's mighty generous of you slider. Got any cash layin' around?  ^-^

s98

slider
Expert Member

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 01:32:03 AM »

CASH....Whats that?????? s020

NH/Pete
Expert Member

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 08:22:41 AM »

Slider, I'll take the eggs if the are still available.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 08:27:43 AM »

t15
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2008, 10:08:44 AM »

Looks like elijahv17 is going to get the eggs. He sent me a PM at 3:24am today...We will do this again in the near future...Any ideas on how to do it better will be great...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 10:10:23 AM by slider » Logged

elijahv17

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 06:21:15 PM »

when my pheasants get to layin i will send 2 dozen ringneck pheasant eggs. ill do the same a slider as i will pay shippin and for foam. elijah
birdman21

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 09:12:26 PM »

When they start to lay i would be more than happy to take those eggs off of your hands   :grin:. I am just starting to have some game birds but when i get established or start getting some eggs from my birds i will try to get some giving away but that probably won't be until next year i think that it is great what you guys are doing. s98

i would appreciate both dozen eggs. It gives me an excuse to start my incubator already.

Thanks guys
elijahv17

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2008, 06:49:30 AM »

will do birdman21! i will let you know when i got them. elijah
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »