Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:51:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  Power post "delet". What is it?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Power post "delet". What is it?  (Read 2671 times)
skipper3905

« on: February 15, 2008, 11:49:31 PM »

I am new on the board and curious about this. All through this board I see "Power" who only post the word "delet". I am on several securities boards often and there are always a few silly people that clutter up the board and you just have to ignore them until they get the boot.  At first I just chalked Power up to be an ignore. This board has been great for gaining knowledge on raising gamebirds and almost all are serious contributors  so I got to thinking "delet" might mean something I knew nothing about. The guy is a long time contributor and the forum monitors have not put him in "exile" like they do on a lot of boards. Am I missing something?
MtBullion Gamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 12:07:05 AM »

I am probably not the right person to answer this, but here is what I know about Power.

A very knowlegable poster, lots of great information.  Got very upset one day and deleted all his posts, with all the great information and left the board, never to return.

Teresa
Mt. Bullion Gamebirds
www.mtbulliongamebirds.com
Licensed Gamebird Breeder by the California Department of Fish and Game.  A.I. clean tested.  Not currently N.P.I.P.
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 06:56:36 AM »

Wow, you are digging deep  :grin:

Last Active:  August 31, 2004, 04:05:41 PM
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 07:27:36 AM »

A very knowlegable poster, lots of great information.  Got very upset one day and deleted all his posts, with all the great information and left the board, never to return.

::)

Right on the money.  If I remember correctly, I think the post was called "powers hunting ethics" or something to that nature that put him over the edge I guess?

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
skipper3905

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 11:25:32 AM »

Reeves,

Good point. I have been going back and looking at old post. Did not think to look at dates on Power post. Good stuff back there.

Anyway, the explanations here answer my question. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »