Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 12:49:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Site Announcements/Promotions/Feedback
| |-+  Site and Forum Announcements/ Feedback
| | |-+  Site Questions and Concerns
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Site Questions and Concerns  (Read 10584 times)
RedOakGamebirds
Administrator
Expert Member

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2006, 09:08:21 AM »

Pheasants of the World I believe is out of print and the hardcover version sells for upwards of $150-$200 but its a great book.  Not sure when it may be re-released as I dont have any documentation on it.  The second is also a great book too.  Leland Hayes has some good reference books pertaining to quail as well that I find very worthwhile.  One is Upland Game Birds.  On our main page is a short selection of books but I have books on my site from Parrots to Chickens.

Larry

We manufacture egg shipping foam!
Pollorum/Typhoid/Avian Free
NPIP 52-186
Member NAGA and Virginia Game Bird Asociation
honda2hummer
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 09:13:13 PM »

Wonderful site, great job! Keep it up. I just started on this site about 2 days ago, and didn't know peep about quails, so many people took the time to help me out. All my question were answered and pretty fast. So much information in this site. It is almost unbelievable. To find all this information you would have to go through 50 different sites, but not this one. Everything is here.
Great Job!
Heather
RedOakGamebirds
Administrator
Expert Member

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2006, 09:26:02 PM »

This site is made possible by the efforts from everyone on here.  I just pay the bills and occasionally say my two cents worth.....Glad to see you are finding the info you are looking for as there are lots of great people on here.  It would be safe to say there is probably 1,000 years of experience here if not more.  I lost track of the hits this site is receiving when it hit the millions several months ago.  Just on the forum pages alone we are averaging 70,000 per month.  The main pages are also filled with excellent info and many are from contributors of this forum.  Its always good to hear positive comments like yours....

Larry

We manufacture egg shipping foam!
Pollorum/Typhoid/Avian Free
NPIP 52-186
Member NAGA and Virginia Game Bird Asociation
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2007, 06:06:54 PM »

Bump 6/30/2007

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
WHITNEYPLU
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2007, 06:45:54 PM »

Thank you Larry for this wonderful site. I am the one that posted the question on the Karma and I seen it but could not find out what it was for, Sorry for that. Weither its rasing my birds or anyhting I do I have to find out every little detail that I can so that I know whats going on. This forum is the best one on the internet( not just quail related but of all the Bird sites.) I do not want to see anything change on this site but maybe that it grows every day as the knowledge here is INVALUABLE to all that calls this site home.

Dusty
WHITNEYPLU
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2007, 06:49:36 PM »

Also I removed the Karma topic from the G.D page.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »