Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:48:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Buy and Sell
| | |-+  Interested in buying a few pheasant eggs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Interested in buying a few pheasant eggs  (Read 2366 times)
cathunter10

Personal Text

« on: April 18, 2009, 08:37:55 PM »

Iam looking for yellow golden,silver,and reeves I whould like to get from same breeder to help with shipping cost.I know I can get them on egg bid but whould like to deal with members of this board.Thanks.
     Bill
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 11:06:03 PM »

Buy eggs and you'll end up with related birds, if you plan on keeping pairs/trios.

You would be better off tracking down unrelated pairs/trios.

Not many people can provide unrelated. Best to get males from one place (and ask about their history) and hens from another place (and ask about their history).
cathunter10

Personal Text

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 08:05:20 PM »

Well Reeves I tried to take your advice I sighned up for eggbid.com Sent some emails out trying to get someQuestions answered about there birds.And suprise Suprise never got a reply  s020 s020 Guess no one over there wants to sell any birds that they have advertized s020 s020. So I am back to square one.If any one has any to sell now or after breeding season let me know.
    Bill
kingwolf
Expert Member

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 10:21:41 PM »

most of the people on there wont waste their time replying to people if the email doesn't pertain to what they are selling, but it could just be that no one has eggs yet that they want to sell, also just stick it out for a while and watch eggbid it seems the longer i watch for new and great deals the more there is all the time

Chukar Partridge, California Valley Quail, Gambel Quail, Mountain Quail, Chestnut Blue Scale Quail, Snowflake Mexican Speckle, Tennessee Reds, Georgia Giants, Blonde Bobwhites, Dark cross bobwhites and always growing!
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 09:58:25 PM »

Send a PM to Pheasant Hollow (Steve). He reads this site, but doesn't post because he has his panties in a twist (   dvl ).
He has what you want.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »