Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:52:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Buy and Sell
| | |-+  Chukar eggs-redone website
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chukar eggs-redone website  (Read 2549 times)
TLsgamebirdfarm
Expert Member

Butlers, ten. reds, Tx A&M, jumbo brown coturnix

« on: May 22, 2008, 06:17:45 PM »

Hello All,  I'm finally over my health problems I been having the past 7 weeks with the gout I had after falling and busting my @ss and rehurting my back then the gout set in. I've been to hell and back and I didn't get NO souveniers. My chukars are laying now(finally) and I'm getting .65 each for them. You can also check out my re-done web site www.TLsgamebirdfarm.com its finally been completed and up and running. I thank all of you that have been sending me get wells and for the prayers you've sent me I WILL NEVER FORGET THEM. I'm amazed how many friends I've got that I didn't know I had since I been down with this. THANKS, and GOD BLESS, Tommy
jbird
Expert Member

Gods Creatures are for everyone to enjoy

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 06:57:47 PM »

Tom. your new site is easy to maneuver in and looks GREAT.  I do have to say that some of the pictures could be a little brighter though or clearer the cages makes it difficult to see your beautiful bird.  No pun intended.   s98
TLsgamebirdfarm
Expert Member

Butlers, ten. reds, Tx A&M, jumbo brown coturnix

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 01:19:07 AM »

Jbird, I got digital camera and I'm still learing how to use it. I'm doing good to take care of myself and been doing it as I can I'm still getting thru this gout crap the steroids about killed me it felt like. Dad said if i ever gotta take them again he's leaving town and his cell home. He didn't like how they were on me but AGAIN GOD TO THE RESCUE. I just love how GOD has helped me with these birds as a form of rehabing me being sober since 9/29/03 and I hope kids can run to this(raising birds) than getting into alcohol or worse. Thanks, and GOD BLESS, Tommy c29
jbird
Expert Member

Gods Creatures are for everyone to enjoy

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 10:06:19 PM »

Tommy,  I'm so glad you're doing better.  Birds can be a big help in rehab.  Thank God.  I've never had gout or been on steroids so can't imagine what you've been through.  Take care
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »