Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:47:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Buy and Sell
| | |-+  live coturnix
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: live coturnix  (Read 9631 times)
CODORNAS

« on: November 11, 2008, 07:15:50 PM »

Hey guys. I'm looking to purchase about a dozen coturnix (chicks or adult birds) I'm located in El Paso TX. If anyonw knows where I can get them locally it would be great or if not I guess they can be shipped. My kids want some as pets and after trying to hatch two batches of eggs we are ready  to give up and just get some live birds. It will probably be cheaper and no more kids crying over the eggs that didn't hatch LOL. Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.
ode2god
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 08:00:24 PM »

j2 s016 where do you hail from ...were all from different areas im from tampa,fla
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 09:45:19 AM »

I'm located in El Paso TX.

Told ya, read more, post less....
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 09:58:20 AM »

Boy that speed reading will get you everytime!!!!!!! s020  s020  s020

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 10:05:46 AM »

s016 try your local feed supply and dealers. They usually know the local people that raise different breeds of birds and animals. If that does not work put a WANTED add in your local news paper. I am sure that there are folks in your area raising them. Good Luck...

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 10:08:38 AM »

She must be a graduate from Evelin Woods   s020

I'm located in El Paso TX.

Told ya, read more, post less....

Hey guys. I'm looking to purchase about a dozen coturnix (chicks or adult birds) I'm located in El Paso TX. If anyonw knows where I can get them locally it would be great or if not I guess they can be shipped. My kids want some as pets and after trying to hatch two batches of eggs we are ready  to give up and just get some live birds. It will probably be cheaper and no more kids crying over the eggs that didn't hatch LOL. Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
ode2god
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 11:01:52 AM »

yall are like a pack of dogs /or bw take your pick /  im not going any where so have your fun but i think its kinda rude for yall to gang up and show yer s53 in front of new members just because i missed something ...
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 11:37:54 AM »

yall are like a pack of dogs /or bw take your pick /  im not going any where so have your fun but i think its kinda rude for yall to gang up and show yer s53 in front of new members just because i missed something ...

s49 s49 s49 s49  s49 s49 s49 s49

Lighten up.. we are not a pack of dogs..

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
ode2god
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 11:56:27 AM »

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm
                                                                                                                   sorry pleasant but sometimes it does feels like it sometimes ...i dont get out much..so i come on here to learn something ,and TRY to make a few friends ..and i know im not a redneck seasoned hunter/farmer like most of you but i like this forum you guys are smart and kinda funny most of the time and i comment on different sections because im trying to be part of the group...its not like i can buy you guys a six pack and go hunting with you but i would like to atleast be able to hang out on line with you guys...oh and by the way i put alot of mugs on here because alot of times my kids are sitting on my lap while i type and  they like to see them pop up ...sory ill try to use less if it bugs every one so much
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 12:08:02 PM »

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm
                                                                                                                   sorry pleasant but sometimes it does feels like it sometimes ...i dont get out much..so i come on here to learn something ,and TRY to make a few friends ..and i know im not a redneck seasoned hunter/farmer like most of you but i like this forum you guys are smart and kinda funny most of the time and i comment on different sections because im trying to be part of the group...its not like i can buy you guys a six pack and go hunting with you but i would like to atleast be able to hang out on line with you guys...oh and by the way i put alot of mugs on here because alot of times my kids are sitting on my lap while i type and  they like to see them pop up ...sory ill try to use less if it bugs every one so much

It's all in fun there ode.. I don't get out much either.  i9 I am not a seasoned redneck or farmer either. I have only been in WV for 8 years. I am a seasoned hunter. I have been doing it since 1966.

I don't have a problem with you hanging out with the guys', what does your husband think of this though??

Well anyway, post away and use all the emotion icons/smiley or what have you.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 12:09:02 PM »

im trying to be part of the group...its not like i can buy you guys a six pack and go hunting with you

Maybe too hard, you could, if you really wanted to.  Some of those Wal-Mart cookies would be almost as good as a six pack (and cheaper to mail).

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2008, 12:12:12 PM »

Ody this is a gamebird forum..Mostly quail. There are topics other than that, but our focus is Quail. If you notice when someone is asking a gamebird related question then we try to answer there question with an answer that is helpful and on topic. We do not answer with a question that we do not know about gamebirds as you have been doing. As Reeves has stated read more and post less. We are not a pack of dogs, we just get irritated when a person that does not know anything about gamebirds jumps in on every post and starts asking their own questions and sabatages the post. Have your fun and cookie talk on non related gamebird post and if you have questions about raising gamebirds start your own post with a question. I will agree that after the questions have been answered we will at times get distracted and start kidding around but the posters questions have been answered.  Just show a little courteous to those trying to find answers to their questions and do not start asking questions of your own on their topic. You are welcome anytime. You have a great day....

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2008, 12:17:13 PM »

No help from me CODORNAS.  Maybe someone from your area will pop in and help you out, it may take a while, not everyone logs in as often as some of us.

s016

.its not like i can buy you guys a six pack and go hunting with you

Forget that, I'd probably get in trouble, just send cash and I'll be your bestest buddy ever.   ^-^

ode2god
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2008, 12:39:23 PM »

Ody this is a gamebird forum..Mostly quail. There are topics other than that, but our focus is Quail. If you notice when someone is asking a gamebird related question then we try to answer there question with an answer that is helpful and on topic. We do not answer with a question that we do not know about gamebirds as you have been doing. As Reeves has stated read more and post less. We are not a pack of dogs, we just get irritated when a person that does not know anything about gamebirds jumps in on every post and starts asking their own questions and sabatages the post. Have your fun and cookie talk on non related gamebird post and if you have questions about raising gamebirds start your own post with a question. I will agree that after the questions have been answered we will at times get distracted and start kidding around but the posters questions have been answered.  Just show a little courteous to those trying to find answers to their questions and do not start asking questions of your own on their topic. You are welcome anytime. You have a great day....
actually i dont try to answer things i dont know...i do  have input  whether you think its relavent or not ...and i learn alot from the other forums ...if i wasnt interested on learning about quail i wouldnt be on here there are lots of forums out there i dont think i have SABOTAGED 1 THREAD YET DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK I HAVE?
ode2god
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2008, 12:41:03 PM »

im trying to be part of the group...its not like i can buy you guys a six pack and go hunting with you

Maybe too hard, you could, if you really wanted to.  Some of those Wal-Mart cookies would be almost as good as a six pack (and cheaper to mail).
SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »