Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:35:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Buy and Sell
| | |-+  Hungarian Partridge wanted
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hungarian Partridge wanted  (Read 9025 times)
TLsgamebirdfarm
Expert Member

Butlers, ten. reds, Tx A&M, jumbo brown coturnix

« on: February 06, 2008, 10:35:58 PM »

Hello All, I'm needing to find my dad some of the hungarian partridge to raise does anyone know where we can find some now.Thanks, and GOD BLESS, Tommy
Jake Levi
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 07:10:54 AM »

gbwf.org

Jake Levi
Curran, MI

"A government big enough to give you all that you want is big enough to take all that you have".
Thomas Jefferson
labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 11:13:57 AM »

Morning J.L.
I'm on there as much as here, never saw any hun's for sale.

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
TLsgamebirdfarm
Expert Member

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 05:10:04 PM »

I've been trying to register for that site ever since I saw ur post jake and its not loading up or nothing I've contacted the "head" i guess he's out to lunch still its been 7 hours of trying here and there in between me laying down I did too much yest. and I'm kinda down but that gets ya so mad when your trying to join and you get no reply. I guess I'll stay loyal to this site and its people at least you get a response.Thanks, and GOD BLESS,Tommy
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 06:36:48 PM »

You tried all of 7 hours and gave up ?
Dan has much more to do than wait for your messages.....
TLsgamebirdfarm
Expert Member

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 07:01:24 PM »

NO not hardly I did several times a day today I kinda figured he was busy not to answer emails and I just thought I had patience but I guess not it takes time to answer all of his emails I bet I get so many don't know how the big birds farms do it I guess they hired help I best get out there and lay eggs myself so I can hire some help too.TL
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 08:15:49 PM »

You obviously don't know who Dan is...

You need to pray for patience, grasshopper...

:grin:
labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 09:39:41 PM »

Tommy;
when I signed up, I waited 2 days to get my confirmation email. Until then I just read as a guest.

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
TLsgamebirdfarm
Expert Member

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 08:00:38 PM »

well I just got on some new meds from the pain management dr. she said i'm about to have a heart attack bp was dangerously high she said so it kinda had me outta wack a bit yest. I'm gonna get some hun eggs when they are available I told dad to get ready to dig deep in his pocket for the money for them the guy thats been helping me out by buying all of my northern flight birds for $3 each til I got told he was just stealing them from me for that price that I shouldn't go for no less than $4.25 and they sell fast as it is at $4.50 I was told to go up to $5 for this time of the year and its not stopping the buyers at all one bit I got about 50-60 flight birds left right now  I've been told how to join the group gonna see If I can now hopefully Dan has helped me figure out whats going on with joining the site so we can find dad some all I've found are pairs for $25 + shipping & box fee I HATE THE POSTAL SERVICE with a passion I'd rather drive and get them than pay them 1 cent where's Paul Revere at?Thanks, and GOD BLESS, Tommy
jimmurray3
Expert Member

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2008, 08:48:35 PM »

$4.25 & $4.50 a bird must be nice I sell mine for $2.50 send some of your customers up here s176
Jake Levi
Expert Member

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2008, 12:05:04 PM »

Tommy you'll find Hun eggs all season at around $2 ea, some on eggbid last week, you'll be seeing them here anytime now,

Labman I'm pretty sure I saw some on the for sale section. But they'll be here soon.

I am really surprised that there arnt many more of them raised, except for needing to wait for them to pair up they arnt that hard to raise. And they are a very nice size. Them and sharptails.

Cut your coffee down Tommy, you're too young for high bp, at your age you should be giving it not getting it.    c29

Dan had a glitch on the system with my ap and it took me around 6 weeks to get it processed, glad he did, lot of good info there, and several master breeders I get a lot of good info from. Well worth the time spent there, these two places have helped a great deal to get me updated a couple decades.

Jake Levi
Curran, MI

"A government big enough to give you all that you want is big enough to take all that you have".
Thomas Jefferson
Jake Levi
Expert Member

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2008, 02:07:34 PM »

That Hun egg listing is in among some other eggs listed, Buster ??

Jake Levi
Curran, MI

Thomas Jefferson
TLsgamebirdfarm
Expert Member

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2008, 12:00:25 AM »

Well I don't do coffee I'm so high strung and being a recovering alcoholic the meds I get sometimes does the opposite of what they're supposed to do. I'll keep an eye open for them. I did find some eggs for $1.50 each or $110/100. I told dad how much the eggs are going for he said I wonder how much the birds go for. I found some for $25 a pair he said I best get the eggs. I agree with dad on that so we will see when we can get them. Thanks, and GOD BLESS, Tommy c29
kcgamebirdfarm

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 10:40:43 PM »

good gosh $2.50 a bird - how many you got i need some ! - and dang tommy if you are selling birds for $4.50 i'll sell them to you for $3.50 how many do you want - the way i see it we all win here! lol

take caution with the huns if you have not messed with them before good idea just start off with maybe 2 dz eggs till you figure it out -and no need to spend a fotune on them. the gazzet ( did i spell that right hmmm ) anyways there are huns all over it and for a good price eggs and birds - i was buying flight birds from a guy in WI last year for $8ea

hope all is going well for you down there!
if all else fails see if you could trade someone those pheasants you have for some huns!
kyle

~what good are birds without feathers?~
TLsgamebirdfarm
Expert Member

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2008, 10:09:37 PM »

hello, well things kinda hit rock bottom for a few days last week with me being up so much i had to goto AA last wed. and i found out my AA sponsor had a wreck and passed away. The man got me close to GOD and all i been thru in the 4 1/2 years of sobriety. The birds sure make it kinda easier to see GODS creatures the way we do with all of the miracles of the bird process. I will do just that about the huns gonna get some eggs from several people and a few pairs til this fall. I've had a hard past week and I'm amazed how GOD has things set for all of us. I can prolly help him turn his birds for more money I've had to stop and take a reality check on life and I THANK several of you guys here that have helped me thru this hard time. well enuff ITS BACK TO HAPPY TIME. Thanks, and GOD BLESS ALL, Tommy p33
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »