Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:11:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  How cold was it this morning by you?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 97 Go Down Print
Author Topic: How cold was it this morning by you?  (Read 483959 times)
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #810 on: August 23, 2008, 12:17:27 AM »

irrigated Florida farm land

Gotta have me some of that land !

:angel:
MtBullion Gamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #811 on: August 23, 2008, 03:57:58 AM »

birdlover,

How big is your parents property?

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Its pretty big, about an acre.  I'll show you what it looks like.  

Wow, that big!

T., you're just T.F.M.  s020

Ever wish you were in the Real Estate Business?  Maybe specializing in NY Bridges, and irrigated Florida farm land?

I am just stunned.  Laughed so hard, right over the head. s176

Teresa
Mt. Bullion Gamebirds
www.mtbulliongamebirds.com
Licensed Gamebird Breeder by the California Department of Fish and Game.  A.I. clean tested.  Not currently N.P.I.P.
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #812 on: August 24, 2008, 05:32:29 PM »

Pheasant Hollow,

Looks as though I picked a good week to be gone from this area,  it was just as hot here as it was in Vegas (104*/12% humidity). On the way back to the Columbus airport, as we were taking flight from the airport in Vegas, the pilot told what the temperature was in Columbus (98*/74% humidity), 102* I'm told in southern Ohio, and the people on the plane couldn't believe it was just as hot back home as it was there, plus with the high humidity to boot!   s16  Although their night temps are in the 80's and ours is in the 50's.  :cool:  And with their 2" of rain a year........they can have it!   :grin:  The place floods when it rains because they didn't/don't allow for street drainage to amount to anything.   :-|

And to think that baron wasteland out there is the fastest growing city in the country!? 

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #813 on: August 25, 2008, 05:55:03 AM »

Outstanding weekend weather, although as mid-afternoon neared, the temps also climb into the 101-102° range, and the air quality turned quite stagnant up until after 5pm, when some gusts of winds came through lowering the temps into the mid 80° s. I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend.

So for today anyway,

Slate, WV Weather

Current conditions as of 5:55 am EDT

Fog

Feels like:63.3°
Barometer:29.71 in and steady
Humidity:72%
Visibility:2.1 mi
Dewpoint:59°
Wind:calm
Sunrise:6:48 am
Sunset:8:05 pm

Detailed Local Forecast:

Today: Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms possible. High 81F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Tonight: Some clouds. Low near 55F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

Have a nice day!

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #814 on: August 25, 2008, 06:26:48 AM »

Pheasant Hollow,

Looks as though I picked a good week to be gone from this area,  it was just as hot here as it was in Vegas (104*/12% humidity). On the way back to the Columbus airport, as we were taking flight from the airport in Vegas, the pilot told what the temperature was in Columbus (98*/74% humidity), 102* I'm told in southern Ohio, and the people on the plane couldn't believe it was just as hot back home as it was there, plus with the high humidity to boot!   s16  Although their night temps are in the 80's and ours is in the 50's.  :cool:  And with their 2" of rain a year........they can have it!   :grin:  The place floods when it rains because they didn't/don't allow for street drainage to amount to anything.   :-|

And to think that baron wasteland out there is the fastest growing city in the country!? 

CharlieHorse,

I take it you had a wonderful time.

In all actuality WV, OH, and in Vegas, Temperature and Humidity has no relevance when you are in a climate controlled enviroment, that has been artifically regulated for your pleasure, or stimulation s020 , such as your home, Vegas or even at Wally-World, in the frozen food section  s020 sitting in a lawn with an umbrella and a cooler with a 6-pack  s020  waiting for the other (better) half to take her time doing the shopping while we hopefully can enjoy some of the entertaining visitors.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
Jake Levi
Expert Member

« Reply #815 on: August 25, 2008, 07:29:27 AM »

46 this morn, plastic going on the tomatoes and chilis today and there for the duration , high of 69 yesterday.Sunny now. All the way up to 50 now at 730.

Jake Levi
Curran, MI

"A government big enough to give you all that you want is big enough to take all that you have".
Thomas Jefferson
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #816 on: August 25, 2008, 10:53:40 AM »

71* this am with a high of 81*  cloudy and subject to rain as it has all weekend...wish it was 45* here....

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #817 on: August 26, 2008, 06:16:03 AM »

After a total overcast day, the sun finally reared it face around 5pm. The temps did get up into the 90°s for a brief period. Most of the day the temps remained in the upper 70°s to the lower 80°s.

It seems that the dry spell is coming to an end this evening, and with more rain coming in for tomorrow as well.

Today's Outlook,

Slate, WV Weather

Current conditions as of 6:16 am EDT

clear

Feels like:60.6°
Barometer:29.77 in and steady
Humidity:45%
Visibility:10. mi
Dewpoint:39°
Sunrise:6:49 am
Sunset:8:04 pm

Detailed Local Forecast:

Today: A mix of clouds and sun during the morning will give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. High 82F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight: Showers and thundershowers this evening, then cloudy with rain likely overnight. Low 61F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Tomorrow: Rain and perhaps a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.

Have a nice day!

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #818 on: August 26, 2008, 06:43:25 AM »

65* this am, partly cloudy today rain clearing out. winds calm with a high of 90*....Have a great day!!!!!!

mobe_45
Expert Member

« Reply #819 on: August 26, 2008, 10:40:03 PM »

50's last few mornings here. awesome temps.

Mark
LM GOA
Benefactor NRA
PF Member
LM NAHC
birdlover17
Expert Member

Adult Coturnix Male

« Reply #820 on: August 27, 2008, 12:03:15 PM »

Hey Guys!!

I'm back, i enjoyed myself while down there, it was just to short  s020   Wasn't too happy about leaving yesterday. 

"People live like birds in the woods: When the time comes, each must take flight."

Raise Coturnix Quail, Ringneck Pheasant, Ringneck Doves for hobby.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #821 on: August 28, 2008, 04:15:06 AM »

Posted on: August 26, 2008, 06:16:03 AM: It seems that the dry spell is coming to an end this evening, and with more rain coming in for tomorrow as well.

Just as predictied, Tuesday at 5pm the rains started, and continued all night. Rain all day yesterday. Total of 3.25 inches of rain for Tuesday evening and Wednesday

Today's Outlook,

Slate, WV Weather

Current conditions as of 4:15 am EDT

Cloudy

Feels like:64.4°
Barometer:29.65 in and steady
Humidity:76%
Visibility:10. mi
Dewpoint:57°
Sunrise:6:51 am
Sunset:8:01 pm

Detailed Local Forecast:

Today: Cloudy with showers. High 76F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight: Rain showers this evening with clearing overnight. Low 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Tomorrow: Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Have a nice day!

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #822 on: September 04, 2008, 06:49:04 AM »

Current conditions as of 6:49 am EDT

Fog
Feels Like:63°
Barometer:29.77 in and rising
Humidity:88%
Visibility:2 mi
Dewpoint:59°
Wind:CALM
Sunrise:6:57 am
Sunset:7:50 pm

today: Mostly sunny skies. Hot. High 92F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight: Clear to partly cloudy. Low 61F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

This weather we are getting just don't get any better j2

Have a nice day!

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

birdlover17
Expert Member

Adult Coturnix Male

« Reply #823 on: September 04, 2008, 01:26:56 PM »

Today 90* sunny    Spent this morning picking up some grapes for making wine, its that time of year again , fall's almost here.  Can't wait to start making batches of wine, and of course the fun part, crushing them with your feet... s020 Guess i'm going to have purple feet for a few days.   

"People live like birds in the woods: When the time comes, each must take flight."

Raise Coturnix Quail, Ringneck Pheasant, Ringneck Doves for hobby.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #824 on: September 05, 2008, 06:44:02 AM »

The high temp yesterday at 3pm hit a record of 103° with no breeze.

Current conditions as of 6:44 am EDT in Slate, WV

Fair
Feels Like:57.6°
Barometer:29.74 in and steady
Humidity:72%
Visibility:10 mi
Dewpoint:48°
Wind:CALM
Sunrise:6:57 am
Sunset:7:50 pm

Today: Sunny to partly cloudy. Warm. High 87F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight: Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.

Possible chance of PM shower tomorrow, otherwise it seems to be a nice weekend in the mid 80° s

Have a nice day, and a better weekend!

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 97 Go Up Print 
« previous next »