Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:59:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Production and Business
| |-+  Poultry Production
| | |-+  Californian Egg Pictures
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Californian Egg Pictures  (Read 18142 times)
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2008, 01:42:17 AM »

s020

jaime7997...it's "dry" type humor !

Suz can't be all bad...after all she is from Scotland ....and we all know a famous person from ther , right ?

Hint: Hunt for Red October
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2008, 11:50:07 AM »

Unfortunately, that's about all I know about Scotland, too.  William Wallace (I was aware of his exploits before the movie), Sean Connery, and Craig Ferguson (one of the newest U.S. citizens).  He's out of his mind, I don't care much for most of his "humor", most of the time.  But unlike the *******************, I mean fine lady, who very well could be our next first lassy, he is proud of this country, every day.

They also have some pretty good Grouse hunting, but I've heard it's pretty tough, unless you're young, and athletic.

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
jbird
Expert Member

Gods Creatures are for everyone to enjoy

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2008, 11:14:54 PM »

Charlie,  On a 17.5 bird per bust, I would like to know just how you know what part of that bird is the .5 part.  The right side or the left side or somewhere in the middle ???  Just kidding but couldn't resist it.

From your previous statement,  You have been surfing all the gamebird forums with your candid undercover work. You must be quite well off by now.  Do you need any help because after trying to get into the bird business I'm broke and could use a job.   Happy Birthday Charlie

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »