Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:23:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  predator-traps going out tonight (caught it)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: predator-traps going out tonight (caught it)  (Read 21000 times)
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2006, 05:45:35 PM »

hay how about leaving me alone PH cause sounds like you have a problem with your man hood so you mess with kids over the internet how about shuting up  :laugh:

If you have a problem scooter, pm me.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
pamike
Expert Member

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2006, 05:47:14 PM »

well did you ever get them taken care of? Hawks are a different ball game than coons. You really have to jump through hoops to get anything done with them.

mike
pamike
Expert Member

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2006, 05:49:35 PM »

hay how about leaving me alone PH cause sounds like you have a problem with your man hood so you mess with kids over the internet how about shuting up  :laugh:

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

PM? Why not out in the open where all can see? It seems to me you are the one who has the problem. I mean you are the one who started in on him.

mike
jchiar
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2006, 05:52:36 PM »

OUCH
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2006, 05:55:53 PM »

well did you ever get them taken care of? Hawks are a different ball game than coons. You really have to jump through hoops to get anything done with them.

mike

I am still waiting on the feds approval. Just like the Navy, hurry up and wait.

No sign of any hawks in the last two month. Plenty of Crows and Turkey Vultures.($10,000.00) if you kill one.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

PM? Why not out in the open where all can see? It seems to me you are the one who has the problem. I mean you are the one who started in on him.

mike

All I stated was what he had posted. If you recall the post that was removed in hawks and owls. Watch your back!

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
14Yoquailfarmer
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2006, 05:57:33 PM »

ok buddy its over and i swear you must sit around and wait for me to post so you can open your mouth ya so dont shoot one  :laugh: :police:
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2006, 06:01:40 PM »

ok buddy its over and i swear you must sit around and wait for me to post so you can open your mouth ya so dont shoot one  :laugh: :police:

Help me out here, what kind of response are you looking for here?

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

pamike
Expert Member

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2006, 06:03:55 PM »

steve, don't get him going, it got ugly last time.

mike
14Yoquailfarmer
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2006, 06:04:20 PM »

none from you thats why i said shut your mouth maybe try that one
magnumhntr
Expert Member

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2006, 06:07:43 PM »

good grief.. here we go again

Chris Morehouse
www.mmgamebirds.com
Located in Southwest Michigan
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2006, 06:10:08 PM »

none from you thats why i said shut your mouth maybe try that one

I think it is time-out-time for you scooter. It is a good thing your parents don't know.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

steve, don't get him going, it got ugly last time.

mike

Mike, all I stated was what he/she said. I didn't start anything. I didn't even SMITE him/her.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

14Yoquailfarmer
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2006, 06:10:11 PM »

no im done i just want to be lef alone man i would love to be freinds with PH but he starts every thing any more i like this place and try to be nice but he pushes till he gets want he wants
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2006, 06:23:17 PM »

It seem that this thread has gone off topic. I will no long reply to 14yoquailfarmer posts.

Now back on topic.

What does your state require from you when you want to rid a predator problem?

In WV you need a permit. To get a permit you must show cause. They will more then likely tell you to get a licensed wild life control agent depending on the situation.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

gsc
Expert Member

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2006, 06:49:08 PM »

In Alaska killing predators (and I mean the big ones) in defense of life or property is legal, just have to let Fish and Game know and they get the hides, etc.  We don't know what the rules are in your neck of the woods PH, but that doesn't mean we don't know how to play in ours.  These aren't legal disclaimers, just conversation.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2006, 07:08:52 PM »

In Alaska killing predators (and I mean the big ones) in defense of life or property is legal, just have to let Fish and Game know and they get the hides, etc.  We don't know what the rules are in your neck of the woods PH, but that doesn't mean we don't know how to play in ours.  These aren't legal disclaimers, just conversation.

woodenegg,

Your point is well taken. Like I said in my past post. Be carefull what you type.

As stated, In WV a permit is required for the removal of predator distruction from racoon's all the way to bear.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »