Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:10:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Supplier Feedback
| | |-+  tsl farms
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: tsl farms  (Read 10438 times)
Smiles
« on: April 03, 2007, 03:41:49 PM »

Has anyone ordered from tslgame farms off ebay?
I bought butler quail eggs and that was in Feb. and
they still have not been shipped out, just keep getting the run around.
ALBERTA 67

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 05:47:55 PM »

yes i bought about the same time .same story , he is laid up or something not to sure ...note to all buyers do not buy from this fellow (TSL)
i have reported him to e-bay but still thats not punishment enough for me.
still waiting for eggs. ihave talked to a few people and same story not just this year it has been going on for a couple anyway.
aKirA
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 06:03:53 PM »

Yea he is a member here also. He goes by TommynTexas
It seems the money gone to his head.

I bought some eggs off him when he first started on ebay. Everything went fine. Nice clean eggs, ok packaging, curteous emails. STill alot of hairline cracks on eggs, explained latter.

A few weeks latter I purchased another batch from him. After not receiving any eggs, I emailed him and he said it was due to bad weather. So I gave him the benifit of the doubt. Took a month, and only after I emailed him that he sent them. Eggs came dirty. Many buyers complaining of not receiving eggs. He shouldn't put up any auctions if he can't supply. But he seems to keep auctioning and collecting money even though he can't supply.

Alot of eggs with hairline cracks from hitting each other because he doesn't secure the eggs in the egg cartons as I explained here. I emailed him the first time to give him this tip but he never considered it cuz the 2nd batch was the same: http://www.thatquailplace.com/smf/index.php?topic=2433.15
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 07:02:17 PM by aKirA » Logged
jchiar
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 06:26:28 PM »

flea bay :angel:don't get me started :angel:
magnumhntr
Expert Member

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 07:59:05 PM »

flea bay :angel:don't get me started :angel:

Yeah, please don't get him started!!!

Just keep in mind not to judge EVERYONE who sells on Ebay by the actions of one.  Alot of us take pride in our business/products, and are out to provide a legitimate service. I personally strive to be the best out there, provide the best service, and the highest quality eggs. I use only the best shipping supplies, and my packaging is second to none. As far as I know, nobody packs their eggs the way I do, and my feedback shows.

TommynTexas has been having a few problems for the past couple of years. Hopefully he gets his act together. Either way, please don't judge everyone by one bad apple....

Chris

Chris Morehouse
www.mmgamebirds.com
Located in Southwest Michigan
Smiles
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 07:17:54 AM »

guess that answers my question, I wont count on the eggs arriving.
I have bought a lot off ebay and always had very good success.
Royal Flush Game Birds

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 10:50:18 AM »

Magnumhtr..thats funny :laugh:  I agree dont get him fired up.He dont need any encouragement !

WWW.ROYALFLUSHGAMEBIRDS.COM
Smiles
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 12:33:20 PM »

his feed back score has really dropped since Feb.
but someone left a positive feed back today , so
maybe they are shipping the eggs out????
aKirA
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 01:24:06 PM »

Yea from an auction in Feb-20-07.  :laugh:

Still toooo long to wait for eggs. What would a good excuse be? If he didnt have the eggs...least he could do was refund payments and stop his adds. But he probably took many payments and just sat on it till he got his birds to lay or fix whatever issue he had.
gsc
Expert Member

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 09:30:55 PM »

Just a note, ebay is bouncing auctions that do not guarantee express deliver if I understand it right from the egg exchange forum.  They've been really busy talking about it.  Haven't had time to follow it, only having my email jammed full from the discussion.
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2007, 09:44:13 PM »

Just a note, ebay is bouncing auctions that do not guarantee express deliver if I understand it right from the egg exchange forum.  They've been really busy talking about it.  Haven't had time to follow it, only having my email jammed full from the discussion.

I also had read on another forum that a lady was looking for a place to sell chicken eggs because Ebay was requiring that eggs be shipped "Overnight".  I had never heard tell of this before, so you just confirmed that it must be something new. That will put the egg prices out of reach and maybe help the auction on this site out?  Ebay should be more concerned with the thousands of "Ebay Stores" with 80000+ feedbacks that rip people off constantly and get 300+ Negative feedbacks a month and still have a 98-99% positive feedback!  That's alot of ripped off people in a month! And I was one of them!

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
sp2207
Expert Member

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2007, 10:01:43 PM »

I just went to e-bay  and it dose apear that they have to ship next day.  all of the shipping charges are $20.00 +++  and only 30 ads
magnumhntr
Expert Member

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2007, 10:27:37 PM »

Yup, it's true. Hopefully it'll get straightned out. Eggbid is a pain in the butt, and there just isn't enough traffic to the auctions here. Maybe that'll change, but it'll sure put a hurtin on me if I can't move some eggs.....

Chris Morehouse
www.mmgamebirds.com
Located in Southwest Michigan
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2007, 10:36:50 PM »

Yup, it's true. Hopefully it'll get straightned out. Eggbid is a pain in the butt, and there just isn't enough traffic to the auctions here. Maybe that'll change, but it'll sure put a hurtin on me if I can't move some eggs.....

I bet!  Sounds as though Ebay is sticking their nose in where it don't belong. Picking on the wrong people, they should go after the big crooks if anything.  If I pay with PayPal I should get an automatic positive feedback for holding up my end of the deal, instead alot of the "stores" on there won't give you a feedback until you give them theirs first. If they rip you off and you give them a negative feedback, they automatically give you one too, in order to get leverage on you to withdrawl it, even though you paid promptly!  Ebay needs more competition.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
aKirA
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2007, 01:21:27 AM »

I bet!  Sounds as though Ebay is sticking their nose in where it don't belong. Picking on the wrong people, they should go after the big crooks if anything.  If I pay with PayPal I should get an automatic positive feedback for holding up my end of the deal, instead alot of the "stores" on there won't give you a feedback until you give them theirs first. If they rip you off and you give them a negative feedback, they automatically give you one too, in order to get leverage on you to withdrawl it, even though you paid promptly!  Ebay needs more competition.
Yes but there are also alot of anal customers that give inaccurrate feedbacks to Sellers so that's the only way a seller can protect themselves is to leeve feedback after a buyer is satisfied and leave accurate feedback.

Regards to express shipping on eggs...that's rediculous. Must be due to complaints from buyers.? Im mostly a buyer and I would not pay for express and don't feel it is needed. That's rediculous...there should be an option or loophole to shipping. If buyers agree with just priority ship then ebay shouldn't have the control over that.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »