Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:44:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Adding Pictures to your message is EASY! 
While creating a topic, click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and then the Browse
button. Select a picture file from your computer and your done!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  USA Vets in need of work
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: USA Vets in need of work  (Read 4784 times)
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« on: November 18, 2012, 09:17:57 AM »

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2012/11/16/20363176.html

I think this is a good thing.
I work the patch. I operate an excavator & the job I have now is called "integrity digs". I dig up live gas/oil pipe lines for repairs. Good money !

Work in the Ft. Mac area for Vets would likely be camp work. Likely a 24 on 4 off.....but many other work schedules are used up there.
If working in one of the open pit od sag-D projects, it would be a 24/7/365 oufit. Work I do has a spring break. Plus other small breaks, but I prefer what I do over the sands.
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 08:27:56 PM »

Thanks!!!

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 05:58:37 AM »

Thanks!!!

+1 Reeves  s98

It seems that the Canadian Gov wants to do more for the U.S. vet then the U.S. Gov wants to do. The reelection of King B.O. will do nothing to expedite the Canadian Oil Sands Pipeline. King B.O. would rather see this (U.S.) be a third world country. His plans to expand green energy with solar and wind is doing nothing but blowing smoke up every ones arse.

The corn industry is producing more corn for ethanol. Corn prices are hovering around $19.00 per hundred pounds. What gets me is the chimerical for Shell Oil boasts the use of sugar cane for the use of ethanol. Why are we continuing to exploit corn?

We(the U.S.) are doomed for the next 4 years once again and it is going to be even harder to recoup as the "Great Nation" that we once were.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »