Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:09:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  Gas prices
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gas prices  (Read 176306 times)
DoubleL911
Expert Member

« Reply #180 on: June 12, 2008, 09:28:39 AM »

Fitting
Crossed into old Mexico this week.
Diesel $2.55 per gal.
You can transport 150 gallons duty free for personell use every 30 days.
Too bad it is too far to drive for it.
Filled up in Ft. Worth heading there and gave.$4.75 per gallon.

THANKS  G.W.

Larry Lain
www.doublelquailfarms.com
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #181 on: June 22, 2008, 10:31:33 AM »

As of yesterday, within the 10-mile radius from my home, gas prices were $4.09.9 at all the gas stations.

It didn't matter whether it was 100% gas or 90/E10 mixture. The price was still the same.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
jbird
Expert Member

Gods Creatures are for everyone to enjoy

« Reply #182 on: June 22, 2008, 12:36:11 PM »

Prices here are $3.72.9 at most of the stations
This country needs to get it's head out of its  s53  and start drilling, wind power, solar power, etc
With all the inflation it's getting to the point where us small bird lovers will have to quit because of the feed prices. 
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #183 on: June 22, 2008, 12:54:26 PM »

By Gosh!!!!.....it's that joker setting in the White Houses fault that oil is sky high world wide, he controls the world don't ya know??  That dirty no good fer nuttin'!  I bet he's responsible fer da ternados too and all dat water that warshed me driveway out, and the flooding on da Misseshippy!  As long as he's around the crows will keep eatin' me corn and coons eatin' me quail and da tomotoes will have e-coli type III florocarbons.  :x

What we need in this country is fer a foreigner to come run it, dat would fix all our problems and we'd even have free health care too and we could have group hug sessions twiced a week. I wonder why they haven't thought of that?.......or did they?

s47

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
jbird
Expert Member

« Reply #184 on: June 22, 2008, 01:42:34 PM »

I'm not sure, but from what I see on the national news channels, I think there is a lot of people in the US already working on that goal.
I'm beginning to think maybe the south should have won the war
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #185 on: June 22, 2008, 08:00:17 PM »

Sort-a-funny....on another forum there is a topic about a pipe line oil leak, that goes under a major river.

This is what one person replied:

100-150 barrels!!! that's gonna drive the price up at the pump for sure! first it was 911 then katrina then i heard that all the people in china filled their zippos at the same time (that was a bad one...) now this!! we're doomed!
jbird
Expert Member

« Reply #186 on: June 23, 2008, 12:01:37 AM »

Reeves,  The person from the other forum, might have a good point. 
    (now this!! we're doomed!)
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #187 on: June 23, 2008, 01:21:26 AM »

Just wait until you get a load of the price of a bottle of ketchup. 

3,678,295,721.67 people eating all kinds of food every day, 60 of them get sick over a 4 month period and they narrow it down to tomatoes?    :-|   ???   We'll pay for that one.

No way it could have anything to do with the 47 cats running around in the house or the fact that they lived like rats.

Plus, the orange growers are supposedly tearing out their crops and planting the all mighty "jatropha" plant for bio-fuels!   That's just great. 

Before long, gas will be/seem cheap again at $6/gal when a jug of orange juice is $12.86 and a bottle of ketchup is $9.95.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
jbird
Expert Member

« Reply #188 on: June 23, 2008, 01:42:02 PM »

Well i guess Mrs Heinz 57 etc, wins again.  I'm not negative, really I'm not, really I'm not.
Charlie,  by your research, I would say you are died on.
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #189 on: June 23, 2008, 06:05:24 PM »

by your research,

:grin:
All research was conducted in my very own garage, with a few Buddies help, at least 6, maybe closer to 12.   ^-^

I would say you are died on.

???  Surely not!  Do you really think that I'm seeing things from the other side?   

If so, here's a couple recent sketches of me:     i3
                                                                           i4

:angel:

jaime7997
Expert Member

« Reply #190 on: June 23, 2008, 07:00:55 PM »

Have any of you heard about the supposed fuel they are working on making from bug poo? Heard a little thing on the radio about it the other day... Don't know any details, but man, there would have to be a giant bug farm somewhere!!! spider
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #191 on: June 26, 2008, 11:10:02 AM »

Gas prices still hovering at $4.09.9 in the 10-mile radius here.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Have any of you heard about the supposed fuel they are working on making from bug poo? Heard a little thing on the radio about it the other day... Don't know any details, but man, there would have to be a giant bug farm somewhere!!! spider

Your kidding right j47

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
NH/Pete
Expert Member

« Reply #192 on: June 26, 2008, 11:24:59 AM »

$4.05 still in NH

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #193 on: June 26, 2008, 11:04:16 PM »

I was looking at a set of rather lengthy plans written by a guy in Calif. on how to set your car/truck up to run on pure water..works on 99.9% of all cars/trucks...they have a complete kit ready to install coming out the last of 2008...

makesmiles

« Reply #194 on: June 27, 2008, 01:00:43 AM »

s80

Paid $4.699 for diesel at Walmart this afternoon.....just south of Baton Rouge............

They already have a car that actually runs on air.  It is being produced and is for sale....is imported from Europe.  I saw it on the internet last week.  Don't remember the name but they currently have 4 models, including a pick-up.

Check out the Tesla on the internet.  It runs on about 6 or 700 laptop type batteries and outruns the Porche.  It's built in California at a cost of about $100k.

David

j4

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »