Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:52:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  Gas prices
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gas prices  (Read 176306 times)
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2008, 11:02:34 AM »

I don't feel the pinch either, I just can't justify cutting the grass at $3.65.9 a gal and not going anywhere.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2008, 10:48:51 PM »

Yep as I thought...the closer to the Gulf I got the cheaper gas got....  .15 to .20 a gal. cheaper .

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
CoopVilla
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2008, 03:48:03 AM »

The cheapest here in this area of nor cal for the lowest grade is 3.89, high grade is 4.06 and diesel is 4.39. The other stations around town and those neighboring vary .07 to .10 more.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 04:05:45 AM by CoopVilla » Logged
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2008, 05:47:35 AM »

Have you noticed that the diesel has basically been stable and that the gas prices are the main issues.

It won't be long and the gas will be outpricing the diesel.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
NH/Pete
Expert Member

« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2008, 08:25:01 AM »

3.49 here today

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2008, 08:35:44 AM »

It won't be long and the gas will be outpricing the diesel.

The way it always used to be........considerably higher.  Especially for off-road diesel.

......and the way it should be.

"Controlling the Masses"

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2008, 04:15:34 AM »

Chevron gas station in South Parkersburg,WV was selling there low  c109 octane at $3.69.9 and a BP station across the street was $3.59.9

Sam's club was $3.51.9 (M.C. card only) no attendents no cash sales in Vienna, WV.
The average price was $3.55.9

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 04:17:54 AM by Pheasant Hollow Farm » Logged

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2008, 11:29:56 PM »

Sam's club was $3.51.9 (M.C. card only) no attendents no cash sales in Vienna, WV.

Been there.........was scratchin' my head when I pulled in to the place and no one was around.   :-|

At first they did away with "Full Service"  (I used to be one), then auto repair, then tires and tire repair.............now they don't even have anyone watchin' the place!!  :-o

What will they do away with next? .............the gasoline?   :-o    ^-^

I was told today that they are in a transition to start doing away with auto titles and the like............that it is all going electronic.     :x   s47 

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2008, 05:05:24 AM »

Been there.........was scratchin' my head when I pulled in to the place and no one was around.   :-|

At first they did away with "Full Service"  (I used to be one), then auto repair, then tires and tire repair.............now they don't even have anyone watchin' the place!!  :-o

What will they do away with next? .............the gasoline?   :-o    ^-^

I was told today that they are in a transition to start doing away with auto titles and the like............that it is all going electronic.     :x   s47 

I haven't heard anything about that yet. Who is your source?

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2008, 07:29:55 AM »

Who is your source?

The lady at the bank that takes care of title work/transfers, etc.  She was/is very concerned that her job is at risk.

I'm not sure as to what extent, but I guess that it's already in the works and up and running.

Just what I was told by a woman with tears in her eyes, so it's not all BS.   :sad:

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2008, 08:45:31 AM »

Well that sucks j47

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

jaime7997
Expert Member

« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2008, 09:15:49 AM »

There seems to be an awful lot of  s53 on here!!!! I don't blame you all a bit!! I think gas here in Southeast Ohio is anywhere from 3.59-3.65 or so. Diesel fuel is way over $4/gal. now. When I started driving, which I guess in the big scheme of thins hasn't been all that long ago (12 years ago) it was shocking if gas was $1/gal!!! I think we should all just start riding our horses..... c109
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2008, 12:40:34 PM »

just start riding our horses.....

Can't afford to feed them, plus just think of all those greenhouse gases that comes off the manure. Plus the carbon they put out, just by simply breathing!!

s020

NH/Pete
Expert Member

« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2008, 01:12:28 PM »

Can't afford to feed them and they won't let us eat them s020

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2008, 01:40:13 PM »

Can't afford to feed them and they won't let us eat them s020

I bet the Chinese will take them s020 and repackage it as something new and improved!!

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »