Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 10:47:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Adding Pictures to your message is EASY! 
While creating a topic, click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and then the Browse
button. Select a picture file from your computer and your done!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Supplier Feedback
| | |-+  Beware of Ethan King NC King's Poultry & Gamebirds
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beware of Ethan King NC King's Poultry & Gamebirds  (Read 7624 times)
dobelover
« on: August 29, 2006, 12:11:27 PM »

Ethan King-

King's Poultry & Gamebirds

Ethan_King@hotmail.com
910 875 5077

I pd Ethan King for quail chicks.  He said after I pd him they would hatch them out and he would mail them.  Well after the hatch time he came back to say that he could ship them and would refund my money, money never came.  Then it went to him having computer problems after a move and he would send a money order.  Still nothing this guy has ripped me off
Shelly Baker
dobelover@adelphia.net
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 01:57:21 PM by dobelover » Logged
Britton Howe

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 05:57:40 PM »

Ive had no problem with him other when he was moving. but thats under standable. I just got some eggs from him on saturday. had no cummucating problems either and his prices are reasonable.
gsc
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 06:53:43 PM »

I've bought eggs from him several times with no problems.  Haven't lately but I'm at full capacity.
dobelover
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 07:51:33 PM »

I pd for 50 quail last of June first of July.  He was unable to ship them.  Said he would refund.  That went on for weeks then it went to he moved and was having computer problems said he would mail a money order he still hasn't.  Now I'm getting more excues. 
poultryman90

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 05:27:22 PM »

Ok, first of all, If you think this makes me look bad, you are just hurting yourself. I think I will help you out and update everyone on the situation.

I was unable to ship these birds, so yes, considering the move, and computer problems, I was unable to send the refund right away. I have never left shelly hanging without a reply to her emails. After the move, me and my family were left with 33.00 in paypal and my check from work that was deposited in the bank to clear today. I informed shelly of this, and told her that I would send her all the money I had right then, and that I would send her the rest of the refund right away as soon as my check cleared in the bank. In the meantime of me telling this to shelly, she decided to file a complaint with paypal, in which she was not elidgeable for, because it had been too long, since payment was made. Now if I were out to rip shelly off, I would not have sent her any money, knowing that paypal would not let her file a complaint. But, in the opposite case, I sent shelly all the money I had to offer at that time, and the rest is clearing in the bank today. So, shelly will get her refund, and, believe it or not, I am not a bad person, but I have been having a rough time the last couple weeks, trying to get everything moved to our new house. Believe what you want, but there's my side of the story.

Ethan King-

Ethan_King@hotmail.com
910 875 5077
dobelover
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 05:37:55 PM »

I never said you didn't respond to emails just that I kept getting excuse after excuse from you and no money.  Funny how I was told they couldn't be shipped till after it was to late to file a complaint with pay pal and you did not send any amount of money untill I tried to file the complaint and posted this here. 
jk
Expert Member

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 06:06:53 PM »

Funny how sometimes people are busy  :laugh: ...

What are you complaining about? If you are getting your refund then don't worry about it anymore... THE END.

American Game Bantams, Wood Ducks, and Mandarins.
dobelover
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 06:25:11 PM »

Funny how I've been promised a refund for over a month and have been given less then half that refund once it was posted.  You can't convince me that someone can't find the time within a month to mail a money order.  I was never given a cent untill I tried to file a complaint and then put this post here.  After doing that I was sent 28.00 with a statement he would send the rest when he's checked cleared.  Before The complaint and these post all I got were excuses. Heck I gave him 2 weeks after being told they had just moved and were having computer problems before I contacted him again about it.   I know all about being busy with a house full of boys I know as well as anyone.  But if I owe somone money I find a free minute to make sure they get it.  And if you are running a business it would only make since to do this. 
poultryman90

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 07:54:41 PM »

Ok... The evening I sent the partial refund,  I went on paypal, and sent the 28.00, and then I logged on to my email account, and found your email and an email from paypal regarding the complaint. The bottom line, is, I sent you the refund before knowing that you tried to file a complaint on paypal. And I didn't even know about this post on that quail place until I logged in today, and saw that GSC had sent me a heads up on the matter. So your complaining about the matter is not the reason I sent the refund. I was simply following up on what I told you in the last email I sent you. Believe what you want. I know I am a good person, and the same goes for everyone else who has done buisiness with me. But thats the bad thing about this buisiness, and internet correspondance... that one rotten apple will spoil the whole bunch. Thats ok, though. I will get you the rest of your refund, and this situation will be over.

Ethan King-

Ethan_King@hotmail.com
910 875 5077
jchiar
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2006, 08:56:45 PM »

56 bucks in payments????? wow
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 09:18:22 PM »

Not taking sides here by any means, actually I'm kinda confused.

But I also must say that I've never heard tell of making payments on a refund. What's the time limit on making a claim with PayPal?...........45 days?

Communication, no personal contact, etc. can always be a problem when dealing on/with the World Wide Web. 

Back in the day (before internet), when dealing locally, we'd just pay a guy a visit to set things straight. Plus, had to use the USPS and send letters!    LOL!

Good Luck!   No winners here!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 11:55:37 PM by trailbossusa » Logged

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
dobelover
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2006, 09:46:43 PM »

45 days from the date of payment is the time limit.   All I want is the rest of my money back.  Its just a shame its come to all this to even get back the amount we have gotten back so far.  Do I feel taken yes.  I understood when I was told they couldn't be shipped he said he would refund.  Didn't hear anything for a couple of weeks emailed him again then it went to having computer problems after the move would mail the money order.  Another 2 weeks nothing then was told they were having different problems after the move and he knew it wasn't right to make me wait for my refund promised my money would be to be by monday still nothing.  Except for the less the half refund after trying to file a complaint and the post.   And so far we haven't be able to trust anything he said so why should we now?  We wont till we get the rest of our money
poultryman90

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2006, 06:34:21 PM »

Like I said... The rest of your money will be refunded, and the situation will be over.

Ethan King-

Ethan_King@hotmail.com
910 875 5077
dobelover
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2006, 10:43:22 PM »

Update got another payment on the 1st of Sept with a note saying he would send the last 25.00 when his check cleared the bank Still waiting
jchiar
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2006, 07:58:42 AM »

Just think a few more months and you have all your money back :angel:
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »