Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 05:52:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Incubation
| | |-+  Israeli Incubator
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Israeli Incubator  (Read 6352 times)
Jake Levi
Expert Member

« on: February 03, 2008, 12:52:57 PM »

A raptor breeder friend out in Collifornya sent me the url on this company in Israel, the product list shows 220 volts but they also modify to 110 volt systems.

They look good, Israel raises a LOT of parrots for worldwide sale, African Gray babies are available in most all good pet shops. These are designed for parrots but take biger eggs also, but what my friend wants is a dependable incubator for small lots, he has a lawsuit against a major European maker now for their machine losing some rare eagle eggs for him.

Anyhow, something new to consider for small lots that should be accurate in maintaining temps and humidity.

Jake Levi
Curran, MI

"A government big enough to give you all that you want is big enough to take all that you have".
Thomas Jefferson
labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 12:24:53 PM »

I would like the link if that's possible.

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
Jake Levi
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 09:02:17 PM »

I was positive that I copied the url onto that post. ?????

senior moment ? Could be. 

anyhow:

D.M.P. Engineering Ltd.

------------------------------------

P.O.Box 2532,

Ind. Zone Ra'anana

43653 Israel

+972-9-7440516

+972-9-7440517

info@dmp-engineering.com

www.dmp-engineering.com

Small, for pricey parot eggs.

Jake Levi
Curran, MI

"A government big enough to give you all that you want is big enough to take all that you have".
Thomas Jefferson
MtBullion Gamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 09:43:24 PM »

Very different looking.  Looks like something you would find in a lab.  The brooder is actually kinda funny.

Teresa
Mt. Bullion Gamebirds
www.mtbulliongamebirds.com
Licensed Gamebird Breeder by the California Department of Fish and Game.  A.I. clean tested.  Not currently N.P.I.P.
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 10:21:16 PM »

Better not need a part for that baby either.    :grin:

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
aKirA
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 10:38:59 PM »

Yea these are very precise incubators. Worth it for expensive eggs. I've considered raising parrots in the past but was too expensive for my blood. Perhaps one day when I win the lottery. s47
Jake Levi
Expert Member

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 07:20:48 AM »

Small packages from Israel take on average 7-10 days,I send them back and forth often, have never lost anything in the mail. Phone service is excellent, about a buck per call.

These are different from game bird/chicken incubators, baby parrots are more like infant humans, nowheres near as advanced as a gamebird or chicken. So a precision incubator is necessary.  Raptor babies are also less developed.  Thats why my friend is interested in them, he lost some very valuable S  American Eagle eggs in an expensive European incubator.

Jake Levi
Curran, MI

Thomas Jefferson
labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 09:02:39 AM »

Thanks for the link J.L.
With the technology they are showing, I can only imagine what the prices are like. The 200 looks like it would be ideal for a smaller Quail operation, like myself.
Oh well the two 2362ns and the Sportsman 1250 will have to do me.

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
Jake Levi
Expert Member

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 01:23:42 PM »

Their ad says that they are looking for distributors, that should get you a decent discount  s020

Jake Levi
Curran, MI

Thomas Jefferson
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 08:48:11 AM »

Small packages from Israel take on average 7-10 days

Not a position I'd put myself in with an incubator.
Jake Levi
Expert Member

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 01:32:07 PM »

Its taken me longer to get mail from the states when I was in Canada.

Jake Levi
Curran, MI

Thomas Jefferson
labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2008, 01:37:12 PM »

It's taken me that long to get mail from B.C. to Ab.  ::)

Jake Levi
Expert Member

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2008, 03:28:35 PM »

Just to mention, again, this was sent to me by a guy who values his eggs not in dollars, or even hundreds of dollars but thousands, this is a lab instrument, it compares to a hovabator like a magnifying glass compares to a precision lab microscope.

If, I was breeding Hyacynth Macaws this is what I would want.  Whats a clutch of Ledbetters Cuckatoos valued at??   How many spare incubators does a high end breeding operation have and keep fired up as spares?

I just posted it because I thought it'd be of interest as to whats available out there. I'm not buying one, but I'm not buying a Rolls Royce either.

Jake Levi
Curran, MI

Thomas Jefferson
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2008, 06:25:56 PM »

Well....that makes my post even more pertinent. Specialized equipment would be harder to get parts for.
Which was part of my point to begin with. Will the company be in busness in 5 years ? 10 ?
With most on the markets locally, one can get parts within a day or so.
They have also been around for many years.
Pocoman

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2008, 06:34:28 PM »

Jake
Thanks for the post. I found it very interesting. My curiousity wonders what they sell for retail and wholesale.  As for as parts, I would assume a good distributor would insist on parts being stocked by manufacter at their site. It's only good, smart business. Let's remeber, other than GQF, most incubators are made outside the US(Brinsea, Grumbach, etc.)
Terry
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »