Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:47:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Adding Pictures to your message is EASY! 
While creating a topic, click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and then the Browse
button. Select a picture file from your computer and your done!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Supplier Feedback
| | |-+  Lake Cumberland Game Farm
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lake Cumberland Game Farm  (Read 3640 times)
cody elrod
« on: May 23, 2004, 12:06:28 PM »

:evil: I ordered chick boxes from them over a month ago, I have never received them. I paid for them the day I ordered. I called them 2 weeks ago and they told me they were shipping them that day, a week later still no boxes so I call them again and they told me they were shipping them that day. I asked them why they had lied to me the week before they had no answer. Well its been almost a week again and I still dont have my boxes. Before anybody orders from this type of company they should think twice before they do. I am suprised that this type of company can still be in business.
Cody Elrod
!BigHogLeg!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2004, 02:28:50 AM »

This is typical of this company. David Wilson will lie to you and lie to you over and over just to justify a shipping delay. Next he will tell you he had an illness in his family or something of that nature. David does have decent birds though, it's just ashame they have an owner that's this irresponsible. I wonder if he tends to his birds like he ships orders out? Oh and don't fall for the trick when he offers you express shipping, he'll charge the extra shipping to your credit card without you knowing. I wouldn't say he is a crook but I would say he is quite lazy and will quickly lie to cover up his shipping problems.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »