Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:33:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Adding Pictures to your message is EASY! 
While creating a topic, click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and then the Browse
button. Select a picture file from your computer and your done!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Individual State/Country Discussion
| | |-+  Nebraska
| | | |-+  Well tweezy.......
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Well tweezy.......  (Read 46773 times)
ode2god
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2008, 09:06:25 AM »

Oh sure Ode, rub it in.  Thanks for the good luck wish.......Must have worked.  We got home from the dr. today and there was heat.  The repair man was here while we were gone.

I'm not a smurf anymore.  Back to being an i3  Well maybe not.  Just Warm!
:grin: im very happy for you tweezy ...it was more of an invitation ...if you ever get the urge lol...i miss snow some times but i dont know how you guys handle that cold one two days tops id be on a flight home...
ode2god
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2008, 11:41:29 AM »

yeah down here our dogs are bigger than the deer  j45 wild boar are big game here ..and the dogs they use to hunt them are ridgebacks ...they are used to hunt lion in africa.. i dont hunt ..cant ...but i have alot of family that do...i love to fish though c53 and floridas perfect for that ...if you guys ever do come to florida gator and boar are the big target here s020
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2008, 12:22:20 PM »

yeah down here our dogs are bigger than the deer  j45 wild boar are big game here ..and the dogs they use to hunt them are ridgebacks ...they are used to hunt lion in africa.. i dont hunt ..cant ...but i have alot of family that do...i love to fish though c53 and floridas perfect for that ...if you guys ever do come to florida gator and boar are the big target here s020

Thanks for the invite ode, but you have to many aliens down there. I would rather go over to tweezy's house and chill out for a while.  s020

I know, cheap pun.. j1

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2008, 04:40:17 AM »

s020 Any time Steve, any time.  We have plenty of bedrooms in the farmhouse, now.  And they're warm now, too!!!

Sure would like to see some pictures of what ya got out there. Glad to here all is well and some what back to normal. Did you find out what the actual problem was with the furnace?

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
ode2god
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2008, 10:07:15 AM »

:grin: oh its gonna git down to 63 tweezy im pullin out the blankets lol  c53
ode2god
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2008, 10:09:18 AM »

ooops did i meantion thats gonna be the low ...sorry tweeezy ..id send you a pelican to fetch you here but hed freeze before he got to you lol i9
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2008, 01:44:21 PM »

Well, Steve,
  Won't be any pics soon, as I haven't gotten the right camera yet.  However, just imagine a plank piece of typing paper and you have it.    Everything covered in the cold damp white stuff. 

I got up at 6 this morning and the temp was -11 !!

It's official, I'm callin' my feed man today and switchin from chicken crumbles and alfalfa pellets for the rabbits and quail and going to salmon and tuna for polar bears and penguins!!!! s2

Don't know what the market for penguin is around here, but I think I'll find out!!

Stay warm everybody, and Ode..............shut up!   Only kidding, girl j1 j1

tweezy,

-11* you have got to be kidding. If it was -11* here, I wouldn't venture out even to pick up the frozen dead pheasants. Actually, you can even make book(placing a bet) that I wouldn't even open the door of the house until it was +10*

So, you are you saying that where you are located at, there are no trees, mountains, hills, valleys, hollows(hollers)? Just plain flat open prairie? How dull  s47

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2008, 07:41:36 AM »

Let me put it this way, Steve,  When I look out my front window, after the corn has been combined......I can see the neighbor's silos......2 and a half miles away!   It's kinda nice to see any bad weather comin' miles away.  It's kinda nice to to see ANYTHING comin! s020  After working retail for so many years, I love the peace and quiet. j1

Told you there ain't much out here!

tweezy,

I guess I will have to take a virtual tour with google earth of Nebraska. Can you give me a close town in the country?

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2008, 10:07:47 AM »

Yup,

Dodge or Fremont or Scribner or West Point. c49

Thanks tweezy your an  i3

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

ode2god
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2008, 11:37:04 AM »

id send down some warmth if i could honest how bout a hug thats the only warmth i can send... i5...the spring will come soon though right atleast in about what 5 months ...
ode2god
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2008, 09:48:51 PM »

ill try not to rub in the warm weather here  i remember the cold but i cant handle it no more  i3 keep warm hot tea and lots of blankys!
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2008, 12:10:31 AM »

I guess you are to old to have kids......so what is the problem??????

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2008, 12:55:56 PM »

That went right over your head..... s020

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
ode2god
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2008, 05:47:04 PM »

yall be nice to tweezy ...or you just might get jinxed and lose your heat lol a29 its okay tweezy the good thing bout bein short is you dont have to duck when the crap hits the fan lol...by the way i like cocoa too have you tried the fancy kinds or are you a hersheys w marshmallows kinda gal? ive been wantin the kind my mom used to make from scratch on top of the stove  c181
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2008, 01:28:27 PM »

Steve, Slider, and Ode, and Suz,   c181 c181 c181 c181

Same to you my dear tweezy, I hope you had an excellent Christmas morning.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »