Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:54:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Adding Pictures to your message is EASY! 
While creating a topic, click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and then the Browse
button. Select a picture file from your computer and your done!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  Joke of the day
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Joke of the day  (Read 73813 times)
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2008, 12:29:08 PM »

Just a question

Mice are for sissies........I use a snappin' turtle.  In your case, probably a rat.

:-*

« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 12:33:05 PM by CharlieHorse » Logged

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
jbird
Expert Member

Gods Creatures are for everyone to enjoy

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2008, 12:52:00 PM »

Oh, by the way.....

A German scientist from Argentina, after a lengthy study, has discovered that people with insufficient brain activity read their e-mail with their hand on the mouse.  Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late
Just a question   was your hand on the mouse ?   Mine was, I guess that reminds me of something I already know

There was no offense intended,  it's that  I think most of us read our e-mail with a hand on the mouse control

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2008, 01:48:25 PM »

::)

???

You lost me man!?  :-|   

Seems to be some confusion here?    :-o

But if you're talkin' "trash" , I don't want any part of it.

:cool:

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2008, 03:03:10 PM »

Second J.O.D. s020

Enjoy

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

A young guy from TEXAS moves to OKLAHOMA and goes
to a big "everything under one roof" department store
looking for a job.
The Manager says, "Do you have any sales
experience?"

The kid says "Yeah. I was a salesman back in TEXAS. "

Well, the boss liked the kid and gave him the job.
"You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did."

His first day on the job was rough, but he got through it.

After the store was locked up, the boss came down. "How many customers bought something from you today?

The kid says "one".

The boss says "Just one? Our sales people average 20 to 30 customers a day. How much was the sale for?"

The kid says "$101,237.65".

The boss says "$101,237.65? What the heck did you sell?"
The kid says, "First, I sold him a small fish hook. Then I sold him
a medium fishhook. Then I sold him a larger fishhook. Then I sold
him a new fishing rod. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down the coast, so I told him he was going to need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him a twin engine Chris Craft. Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that 4x4 Expedition."

The boss said "A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him
a BOAT and a TRUCK?"

The kid said "No, the guy came in here to buy some hygiene products for his wife,
and I said, 'Dude, your weekend's shot, you should go fishing........."

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
NH/Pete
Expert Member

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2008, 03:11:43 PM »

j45

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2008, 03:12:15 PM »

Oh, by the way.....

A German scientist from Argentina, after a lengthy study, has discovered that people with insufficient brain activity read their e-mail with their hand on the mouse.  Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late
Just a question   was your hand on the mouse ?   Mine was, I guess that reminds me of something I already know

There was no offense intended,  it's that  I think most of us read our e-mail with a hand on the mouse control

Hand on the mouse, huh?  Depends on the e-mail, I suppose.  My filter stops that kind.

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2008, 07:39:07 AM »

I hope this isn't to ............ What's the word I am looking for? If so I will delete this post.

Otherwise, Enjoy j2

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Guts or Balls...

There is a medical distinction. We've all heard about people having guts or balls, but do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definitions are listed below:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still   cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: "You're next."

Author unknown

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2008, 08:52:51 AM »

This ole cowboy was sitting in Starbucks having a cup of coffee and this young women came in and sat down beside him. They just sat there drinking there coffee and the young lady leaned over to the ole cowboy and said...are you a real cowboy?  the ole cowboy thought for a minute and said to the young woman...yes I guess I am I have spent all of my life tending to cows and horses and dogs and building fences and baling hay and pulling calfs..They just sat there for a few minutes and the young woman leaned over to the ole cowboy and said...I am a Lesbian I think about women all day long everything that I do I think about women. I even dream about women when I am sleeping..The ole cowboy just sat there saying nothing and this young guy comes in and sits down on the other side of him and in a few minutes the young man leans over and ask the ole cowboy...are you a real cowboy...the ole cowboy thought for a minute and said to the young man...I thought that I was but I just found out that I am a Lesbian...

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2008, 09:31:06 AM »

j41

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

slider
Expert Member

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2008, 10:01:33 AM »

Steve i figgerd you would like that one....

wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2008, 11:32:32 AM »

Slider deserves an extra Karma point for cleaning that one up, without losing the point.

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2008, 02:10:36 PM »

Enjoy j41  lunch time is over s176

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

What's in a name?

Subject: Psychiatrist

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers
and their small children... "You all have obsessions," he observed.

To the first mother, Mary, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even
named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second Mom, Ann: "Your obsession is with money.
Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

He turns to the third Mom, Joyce: "Your obsession is alcohol. This too manifests itself in your child's
name, Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother, Kathy, gets up, takes her little boy by the hand and whispers. "Come on, Dick, we're leaving......... j44

NH/Pete
Expert Member

« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2008, 02:23:41 PM »

Great one
 j45

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2008, 05:26:03 PM »

s020  s020 s020 s020

wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2008, 08:44:36 PM »

I've heard of taking your marbles and going home, but never........

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »