Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:45:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Hunting Gamebirds
| |-+  Hunting Gamebirds
| | |-+  PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THE HOBBY IN YOUR AREA!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THE HOBBY IN YOUR AREA!  (Read 5310 times)
utahpigeons1
« on: May 05, 2004, 05:45:38 PM »

I just wanted to let the group know about a website that will help the hobby.  It's called http://www.BreedCentral.com/ it allows you to search by location for birds.  That way junior or new breeders can find quality stock and local breeders.  I just want to give everyone the opportunity to get listed.  Please let me know if you would be willing to link BreedCentral.com on your web site, probably under the link section.  BreedCentral.com allows members to have a personal profile, complete with photos, contact info, affiliations, awards, and a Bio section.  We have been up for one month and we have had 351,832 visits to the site.  We have almost 500 breeders who have profiles on the site.  We allow site goers to search by country, state, breed, bird type, etc.  

I hope you find this site useful! Please help support the hobby in your area by signing up today!  Please let me know of any suggestions!  

Yours in the Fancy,
           Ryan
BreedCentral.com
       Please email all suggestions to webmaster@breedcentral.com

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THE HOBBY IN YOUR AREA!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »