Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:29:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Production and Business
| |-+  Gamebird Business Aspects
| | |-+  cortunix quail prices
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: cortunix quail prices  (Read 4232 times)
finnegan

« on: May 18, 2006, 09:36:01 PM »

Hi all in cortunix  i am  looking to  find  out  what  the  prices around the  country  on  packed  one  dozen  eggs in stores   also  dressed  out  qpacked  quail  jim
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 06:01:18 AM »

Hi all in cortunix  i am  looking to  find  out  what  the  prices around the  country  on  packed  one  dozen  eggs in stores   also  dressed  out  qpacked  quail  jim

Jim,

If you are talking about eggs as store bought consumables, I really don’t think you will find them there unless they are U.S.F.D.A approved. The same thing would adhere to the dressed out wild game birds.

To be able to do this your slaughter house, and eggs cleaning facilities has to be separate from the game bird farm and is under constant scrutiny.

My pheasants generate over 15000 eggs and I give away half of them as consumables. People who want pheasants, as diner meals must take the bird live, and it is up to them to slaughter and dress. It is the same way as the restaurants. I cannot sell the birds dressed. This is another license(U.S. GOV.) application I do not wish to get into.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
finnegan

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 11:19:34 PM »

Hi steve  dont  you  just  love  GOVT
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »