Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:23:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Supplier Feedback
| | |-+  eggbid.com
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: eggbid.com  (Read 27072 times)
yote1

« on: May 31, 2008, 05:39:54 PM »

How long does it take for someone at the eggbid.com site to return e mail? I've been trying for a week.
jchiar
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 06:20:46 PM »

Eggbid sucks you probably will never get an answer
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 06:22:31 PM by jchiar » Logged
jbird
Expert Member

Gods Creatures are for everyone to enjoy

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 08:11:40 PM »

How long does it take for someone at the eggbid.com site to return e mail? I've been trying for a week.
Eggbid sucks you probably will never get an answer

c29   c29   I also have had the same trouble with them. I sent a request to them at least eight different times all on the same problem and they never once replied to my question.
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 08:14:26 AM »

Eggbid.com does not SUCK...I have had many many many very good transactions there without any problems at all. I have been buying and selling there for many years with EXCELLENT results  and have met many folks in the gamebird and pigeon business that are very good people and I have become friends with many of them....Tim and Scott deal with thousands of people and it does take some time to answer all of the emails that they recieve..As some of you may remember I made a post about Red Oak being out of business once because I could not get an answer to the emails that I had sent them and I almost got my head taken off from people telling me how busy he was and that also goes for the eggbid folks...

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
yote1

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2008, 08:48:30 AM »

Well I guess I will just have to wait the storm out. Thanks
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2008, 08:54:24 AM »

Yote1 I sent you a PM......

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 11:54:55 AM »

I almost got my head taken off from people

s020

jchiar
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2008, 04:58:22 PM »

EGGBID SUCKS         I gave up after 2yrs of trying to get my address changed
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008, 12:59:37 AM »

Well that is just your opinion ..and you are wrong...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 01:01:58 AM by slider » Logged

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2008, 10:38:46 AM »

Is there anything any better than "eggbid", for auction type sales  ??? Other than here of course...... ^-^

I personally don't use any of them, never did, so I have no first hand experience with any of them.  I know of enough sources now.  Although, I have bought and sold many items on eBay, but never any egg/bird dealings.

A farmer bought a pitchfork once, the best known, most popular brand they made.  He didn't care for how it was constructed, had alot of problems with it, tines bent easy, etc., yet he couldn't find one that was made any better. What's a fella to do?

It still got the job done with alot of aggrevation, but since there was nothing made any better, he had to use the best one availible, therefore making it the best one they made.

:cool:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 10:47:48 AM by CharlieHorse » Logged

slider
Expert Member

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2008, 12:23:29 PM »

Never used ebay to sell eggs..have noticed that there bids are sometimes higher than the market prices on some Quail eggs...may try it.....

jbird
Expert Member

Gods Creatures are for everyone to enjoy

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2008, 10:27:19 AM »

slider
I ordered eggs on eggbid. Had wonderful hatch success. My beef was that I wanted to
post a thank you to let everyone know that the senders were great, etc., but it wouldn't let me. I tried many times with no success. E-mailed eggbid about the problem many times and no answer. That's what I was upset about.
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2008, 11:11:37 AM »

jbird I understand!!!!!! I have just always had very good luck with them and the sellers and buyers that use the auction. That is where I have acquired most of my original breeding stock with gamebirds and pigeons and chickens...There are some scoundrels on there just as they are every where..and as usual the folks that own the site have other jobs and have moderators handling there complaints or problems and they really cant do anything about them..I think the last email that I sent them it took 2 weeks to get an answer, but the advantages out way the faults...One of the things that I really like about having a site like it is most of the time when I am looking for something and I go directly to advertise breeders I have to go to 15 or 20 before I can fine one that has what I want and well sell it and usually you can find things on the auction readily available and can buy from an honest person and it offers a small backyard breeder a place to offer his or her excess birds. And the eggbid auction is BY FAR the go to place for that..For some reason these other bird auctions just cant get off the ground...Have a good One!!!!

Britton Howe

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2008, 05:32:26 PM »

I've had no problems with egg.bid. i've bought and sold.
EggAuct

Personal Text

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2010, 09:35:44 PM »

eggbid is no longer active the site is down. I would like to introduce to you a new auction site called www.eggauct.com and thank you for looking.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 04:36:58 PM by EggAuct » Logged

www.eggauct.com
Sell and buy fertile bird eggs, live birds and more in an online auction.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »