Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:00:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Adding Pictures to your message is EASY! 
While creating a topic, click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and then the Browse
button. Select a picture file from your computer and your done!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Buy and Sell
| | |-+  Up for trade
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Up for trade  (Read 4900 times)
WHITNEYPLU
« on: August 08, 2007, 11:25:41 PM »

I have a GQF 1266 cabinet incubator with auto turner and uses the same egg trays as the sportsman incubator for trade. Will consider any gamebirds for trade but prefer Blue Scales, Gambels, Mountain Quail, Pheasants (other than Ringnecks or Melanstic Mutants) maybe Red Golden, or Chukars but any offers will be considered. This is for pickup here as it weighs about 90 pounds and I am very limited on time right now. All birds must be Npip certified and have a 9-3 form accompanying them.  Send me a PM if you are interested. I am located in Centeral Texas about an hour south of Dallas near Hillsboro.
red_raider_60
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 05:43:47 PM »

My Dad lives in Cleburne and his wife has Family in Whitney how far are you from there?
WHITNEYPLU
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 06:25:32 PM »

im about 8 miles from whitney   
sugar run gamebirds

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 06:48:44 PM »

man rusty i wished i lived closer to texas we would buy the incubator off of you.we are looking to add another incubator for next year.

Tennessee red,Mexican speckled, and bobwhite quail,chukar,ringneck pheasants

be careful what you say about a mans wife and kids but be DAMN careful what you say about his bird dogs......
WHITNEYPLU
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 07:02:34 PM »

We have 4 of them, 2 hatchers, and 2 Sportsmans not to mention 4 of the stryofoam incubators and the one we never seem to have to crank it up. Most our peafowl we have hens to set the for us mainly Silkies and Cochins as they have better hatch rates. We are looking to find a incubator that can handle 10,000 quail eggs at a time or 3,000 pheasant eggs. My dad keeps telling me he can build on out of a chest freezer for me that will with electronic thermo and auto egg turners in it but I am still not sure if I can afford to trust it next year and lose alot of eggs if something didnt work right.
briand
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 01:01:36 AM »

Do You still have a incubator? If so what would You take for it?I live close to Brownwood Texas.Please let me know.
WHITNEYPLU
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 01:26:48 AM »

We have one left and not interested in money for it but would rather trade it for birds. Pm me if interested.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »