Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:12:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Adding Pictures to your message is EASY! 
While creating a topic, click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and then the Browse
button. Select a picture file from your computer and your done!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  Any body else having trouble logging on to gbwf besides me?????
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any body else having trouble logging on to gbwf besides me?????  (Read 10381 times)
Jake Levi
Expert Member

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2008, 07:14:29 AM »

You're welcome to use mine, I think I got all the ice shook out of it now.

Jake Levi
Curran, MI

"A government big enough to give you all that you want is big enough to take all that you have".
Thomas Jefferson
Pretty_Bird

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2008, 08:05:15 AM »

What's the www. for the web site you are talking about?
I don't think I've ever been there might be an interesting trip, if you would please share the address....
I will say if it is as you stated I probably wouldn't stay long and surely wouldn't join.
But as with all of us I would stick my nose in to get a birds eye view.
NH/Pete
Expert Member

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2008, 08:57:30 AM »

www.gbwf.org

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2008, 10:54:13 AM »

Jake one thing about living in the south is you can bath outside longer during the year.. s020 And Pretty_Bird if you have not ever visited the site before you will enjoy it very much and will keep going back until you have visited most of the pages of the birds...DOES IT SOUND LIKE I AM SUCKING UP!!!!!!!! s020

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2008, 01:11:20 PM »

Jake one thing about living in the south is you can bath outside longer during the year.. s020 And Pretty_Bird if you have not ever visited the site before you will enjoy it very much and will keep going back until you have visited most of the pages of the birds...
DOES IT SOUND LIKE I AM SUCKING UP!!!!!!!! s020

Well..........................did you  s12 and rules and regulation?  s020

Theres always tomorrow.. j44

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
Jake Levi
Expert Member

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2008, 02:07:47 PM »

Slider if I bathe outdoors up here I dont  share it with gators.  Maybe an occasional   0009 or  a40  but thats it.   

I dont think I've even seen a snake around here in 3 or 4 years, and that was a little garter snake.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 06:48:13 AM by Jake Levi » Logged

Jake Levi
Curran, MI

"A government big enough to give you all that you want is big enough to take all that you have".
Thomas Jefferson
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2008, 03:03:52 PM »

...DOES IT SOUND LIKE I AM SUCKING UP!!!!!!!!

Kissin' ___  at the very least. 

Panty Waste!!    s47

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pretty_Bird

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2008, 08:19:51 PM »

Fellas,
Did Slider forget to tell ya, his Tub has room for Two!!!
with bubbles ::)

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2008, 08:33:07 PM »

Fellas,
Did Slider forget to tell ya, his Tub has room for Two!!!
with bubbles ::)

How do you know?    ^-^

glenn-bob

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2008, 08:48:24 PM »

The bed of a thirty two ford, with cracks plugged with pine tar and bubble gum, is a tub?  Most pretty birds post are pretty smart.  Didn't think ahead on that one, thogh.
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2008, 09:36:21 PM »

NO tubs here....water hose over a limb standing on a flat rock and a bar of Lava soap at 9pm  s020  No I am not sucking up...I stand my ground....

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2008, 11:19:54 PM »

ok, too much information........I'm startin' to get a visual and I don't have the money to go to a phsychiatrist.

j16

The bed of a thirty two ford, with cracks plugged with pine tar and bubble gum, is a tub?  Most pretty birds post are pretty smart.  Didn't think ahead on that one, thogh.

That would have been a wood floor wouldn't it?   Have to watch out for splinters.   :-o

slider
Expert Member

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2008, 01:20:43 PM »

Getting to be that time of year when I am going to have to hook that hose to the bottom of the radiator in my truck with one hooked to the top of it for HOT water...

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2008, 05:03:04 AM »

Getting to be that time of year when I am going to have to hook that hose to the bottom of the radiator in my truck with one hooked to the top of it for HOT water...

Been there and done that, when remodeling a one bathroom house, but then again, I didn't hook up a hose to the radiator, just a long hose to the hot water heater, with the shower head nailed to a tree.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2008, 06:47:39 AM »

A guy just does what he has to do when the time arises!!!!!!

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »