Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:12:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Individual State/Country Discussion
| | |-+  Missouri
| | | |-+  OK How many of us are raising Quail in Missouri
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OK How many of us are raising Quail in Missouri  (Read 20147 times)
Pretty_Bird

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 12:08:44 PM »

Slider,
Go Home was NOT what I said to YOU!!!!
I stated that when I was newer to this web site I posted a comment on another state and THEY TOLD ME TO GO HOME!! that I most definitely was not welcome there...
I on the other hand believe the more the MERRIER... even though you are not in my state doesn't by any means say that you wouldn't have a good idea of how to make things better or easier for me here....
 If I offended you please reread my post... I by no means intended to hurt anyone.
I was joking when I said you snuck under the fence on me....
Steve was nice enough to tell me before I had my other foot in my mouth as well as the one I was chewing on at the time...
Also absolutely nothing wrong with Jack D. Whiskey except when the bottle is dry!!! and yes you are correct it does go well with many drinks however I prefer mine from the jug... (straight up)
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 12:54:43 PM »

Everything is COOL!!!!!!!!

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2008, 06:31:01 AM »

Pretty_Bird,

You are not restricted to any one forum. The State Forums where set up basicially for State information.
Hence the title name of the forum:

Individual State/Country Discussion
Discuss Laws and Regulations pertaining to your state or country

Post your topics where you feel you will get the maximum results. I would recommend keeping them within the respective forums though.

Enjoy your stay and as you will see, sometimes us older folk get a bug up our  s020 well you know what I mean..

Enjoy yourself and  s016 to the wonder world of That Quail Place  j2

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
backyardquail

This place is going to the birds!

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2010, 03:03:00 PM »

A little late to the discussion, but thought I would try to revise it.  I was looking for information on wintering my birds here in the show-me state.  I am in the St. Louis area and have just started with Jumbo Brown Coturnix.  I'm a newbie so go easy. 

I am have my birds on wire in raised cages.  To those who said they just cover them with a tarp, does that help keep out drafts that would come from underneath the cages as well?

Thanks in advance!

Backyard Quail
"Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake." - Victor Hugo
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »