Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:54:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Supplier Feedback
| | |-+  Naure's Way Waterers Inc.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Naure's Way Waterers Inc.  (Read 6395 times)
Gunner63

« on: June 23, 2007, 04:50:08 PM »

I am using a Nature's Way Waterer with the quail I ordered.  I was surprised to see them start to used it just after being put into the brood area.  Nice helpful people and nice product with easy assembly ( even for those of us some assembly required challenged LOL)  http://www.natureswaywaterers.com/

Bill

SMack dab in the middle of the mitten
AA Plantation
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 09:17:40 PM »

A friend of mine in VA had told me that they worked great. i could not find them on the web.
thanks for the link
bobhunter

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 12:02:00 PM »

What is it about the waterer that makes it work well?
labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 12:11:16 PM »

Gravity fed, easy to mount. All you need to fed the unit is a raised 5gal. pail and some hose, easy to change the hose over to another pail with Meds added. And they are really inexpensive! :grin:

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
TLsgamebirdfarm
Expert Member

Butlers, ten. reds, Tx A&M, jumbo brown coturnix

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 05:21:48 PM »

Hello, you can get the orange nipples that require a 3/8 drill bit push the black rubber washer in 1st then the nipple afterwards it works the same but in freezing weather the nipple will pop out not breaking the pipe or anything you just push it right back in and your good to go. They cost about $1.30 each give or take a dime and can be ran to all of your birds the same and a lot more reasonable considering you gotta pay for shipping of the thing and it costs about the same for shipping as it does for the entire 10' section. Randall Burkey has them. Thanks, and GOD BLESS, Tommy
brentsquailfarm

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 07:03:59 PM »

What size pipe do you use for the nipple to slide into. I think that I may give em a try this year.

Don't forget to take a kid hunting or fishing.
TLsgamebirdfarm
Expert Member

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 07:24:55 PM »

I've got them in 1/2" gonna try 3/4" you can space them how ever far you want. I've got several of the natures way but when the S&H was the same price as the unit I tried these and theres no beating them at all just put a valve at the end so you can flush them out once in a while or put medication in it. I hope to have my web site done soon so I can show you how a poor man does things but I am rich with GOD though s020Thanks, and GOD BLESS, Tommy
TLsgamebirdfarm
Expert Member

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 08:35:15 PM »

One thing I didn't mention was I use plumbers tape just enuff to go around each end tightly might have to put something to keep the pipe from turning and put a nut and bolt thru it and run some wire or something for anti-roosting on top of the pipe I'm in NO WAY taking anything away from natures way at all its just the cost that I can make my own alot cheaper you can get the swamp cooler floats at the hardware store if you wanna run a continuous water supply to them without having to keep your bucket full cuz the birds go thru differant stages where they drink more or less water at timesespecially when the chicks change their pattern and drink twice as much all of a sudden between 7-10 days you won't run out of water doing it that way. I hope this helps anyone out thanks, and GOD BLESS, Tommy
Danmcc

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 08:56:23 PM »

For a reservoir, I've been using a five gallon bucket with a small hole in its top and these Tank Connectors from AgSelect:   http://www.agselect.com/ED/showdetl.cfm?&User_ID=759533&St=4575&St2=73842365&St3=-71638175&DS_ID=4&Product_ID=112&DID=11

The downside is the Tank Connector  and the Nature's Way use different sized tubing, so you need an adaptor to make them work together.

Dan
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »