Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 07:11:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Supplier Feedback
| | |-+  IMPORTANT--Ordering Issues With Our Website-Red Oak Game Birds
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IMPORTANT--Ordering Issues With Our Website-Red Oak Game Birds  (Read 6983 times)
RedOakGamebirds
Administrator
Expert Member

« on: December 04, 2008, 07:07:05 PM »

It has been brought to my attention of a couple posts on here about ordering problems through our website and company by a few of our long time members.  I feel it necessary to reply here and I'm trying to do so by email as well to any of those who may be affected since our ordering page doesnt ask for your phone number. 

Late last fall and early winter I decided to place our gamebird business on somewhat of a temporary hiatus to pursue other endeavors.  Twenty three years of doing this has been overwhelming for me and my family and decided to give it a break especially with some deaths in the family to top it off.  I did not post this as I probably should have because I turned most of this over to a very trusted individual and a third party.  Many emails were forwarded and my presence was far and few on this forum as well.  Many people always say "if I could turn back time".  If I knew then what I know now I would have just shut down the website.  To my knowledge, every order was filled except for a small handful of egg orders the past 60 days.  Paypal was also authorized to issue refunds on those orders if they were paid for through that service. 

As many of you experienced in your gamebird endeavors whether its raising a few quail or several thousand that once you start and have a passion for your birds theres never really any end.  Upon learning of the couple posts in this forum and finding a small handful of egg orders not shipped I have decided to take over once again.  One of the key things a business should never do is take money and not deliver merchandise and I am ashamed of the way a few of these have been handled.  If you are one of the few people who never received your eggs please respond promptly.  I am in the process of finding you in the system but your help is appreciated.

As far as the book order problem from out of the country it is noted on our site that free shipping applies to orders in the USA only.  This SHOULD HAVE automatically flagged the cart and emailed you about the order once your address was entered.  I see that it does not do that and I will make sure it is more plainly visible as well.  However, please contact me if I dont contact you first and I will pay the cost of shipping this book to you if your payment was not returned.  Most books cost more to ship out of the country than the book is worth which is why I chose not to do this but always give you the option to pay the shipping if you want to purchase it.

Please contact me through either a pm on this forum or preferably through support@redoakgamebirds.com .  Please give me your name, address, order number if you have it, method of payment and the amount and date of the payment.  I will personally reply to you within 24 hours of receiving your request and see to it that any issue is resolved. 

As of right now I'm not going to take any egg or chick orders until next spring.  Merchandise orders are always either in stock or ship direct from the manufacturer with 24-48 hours.  Foam is also stocked but I will need to manually give you a price quote to your location.  I will still accept any payments through the mail and if you wish to order by phone I will take your order personally.  All emails have been redirected back to me and I check them periodically throughout the day.  Until I can make other arrangements I will have to answer any calls after 5pm.   I'm working on that as we speak so that when a customer calls us there is someone to answer throughout the day.  I will make this happen if I have to forward all calls to my cell phone. 

Customer satisfaction followed by good service and quality products are what makes any business.  Until I can actually retire, I will do my best.  Thanks for your understanding and I will work to get any issues resolved.

We manufacture egg shipping foam!
Pollorum/Typhoid/Avian Free
NPIP 52-186
Member NAGA and Virginia Game Bird Asociation
chris_thompson1957

Personal Text

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 04:58:08 PM »

Where can i purchase quail in georgia???? i live in pike, co.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »