Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:39:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Adding Pictures to your message is EASY! 
While creating a topic, click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and then the Browse
button. Select a picture file from your computer and your done!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  New or Existing Member's Section
| | |-+  What great people
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What great people  (Read 2745 times)
Vrex

« on: June 27, 2007, 11:25:04 PM »

First off I would like to say thank you to all who participate and share their knowledge on this forum, I am an avid quail hunter who purchased my 1st dog last year; and been trying to learn and educate myself from people like you willing share information on the breeding, brooding and all other aspects of this hobby or business.  I have spent countless hours reading old posts and current on issues that arise.  My hat is off to you who can breed, brood and raise game birds.  I had a brain fart that I could do this and my own and mortality is HIGH.  I have left over birds from last years training season that are laying, and I just purchased 100 day olds from a breeder in Texas, 18% have perished. ( my fault I'm sure ).  Any way I am in a learning process and l would like any help that I can get from the professionals. I would like to purchase 50 to 100 eggs to try again at hatching, my goal is to have birds for my dog year round.  Again thanks to every one who has posted answers to my questions, and if any one would be interested in shipping me eggs I would appreciate it.
Thanks.
Mike Molzen
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 11:37:25 PM »

Thanks for the kind words to the members ...............and Welcome!

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »