Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:23:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  What's happened?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What's happened?  (Read 7664 times)
labmancan
Expert Member

« on: October 10, 2008, 10:04:24 AM »

??? As most know I been laid up for a bit, Reeves and Steve have been keeping me up on a few things, but what happened to Frank Lap and Dan Cowell? Both seemed to have alot to contribute, how did we lose them? Dan seems to have deleted ALL his posts also.

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 11:19:29 AM »

HOWDY!!!

Hope all is better.

s016

I didn't know anything happened with DC.   :-|   After just now looking, it appears that he totally disappeared, hate to hear it.  ???    Too bad.  Hmmmmmm?   

And that other fine young fella wanted to talk politics with a foreign nation.  Bad Idea.   s20  I tried to warn him on how it would go down, on several occassions,  :wink: , he just wouldn't listen.    Evidentally he didn't like the results? 

j4

Sometimes when a fellas doin' this    a26   ,  it's better to do this    :-X   .

Guilty of it myself.     :grin:

Anyway, Glad to see you're up and runnin'....................... s016

c109
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 11:29:05 AM by CharlieHorse » Logged

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Little Bear Game Farm
Expert Member

Kick 'Em Up - Knock 'Em Down

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 12:38:11 PM »

s98  Great use of the icons!   :grin:

I'm new here also since your last visit... As you can tell, haven't mastered the posting , yet

s016 Back

Chukar and Pheasant Propogation - Trust my advice based on the knowledge that I have not been doing this very long and don't know a lot more than I do know...  But at least I know that I don't know
labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 12:43:15 PM »

Jees, we got enough  s53, with our own politics. I thought he was smarter then that. Too bad about Dan though, lots of info there.

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
NH/Pete
Expert Member

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 01:11:23 PM »

labmancan, Are you in for a hobby or birds as a business?

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln
jchiar
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 05:37:54 PM »

Frank is an 18 year old JACKASS  that knows everything
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2008, 01:21:45 AM »

i9

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2008, 08:15:58 AM »

I see Frank must have really stirred it. j4 I always miss the good stuff. s47

I raise most my birds as a expensive hobby, some I release around my place to feed the coyotes! c110

Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2008, 09:48:31 AM »

Goofing off while sitting in your truck I see  :grin:
labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2008, 09:55:22 AM »

Nope, home today. Back to Sask. Mon. night. Going to have the ceremonial Turkey Sun.
Might get the Labs out today c110. Waiting for an Aircard, so I have the net in my new Dodge (company) Diesel. t15

Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2008, 09:59:43 AM »

Already being demoted......to driving a Dodge ! Make sure you get 100% rad covers so you stay warm  :evil:
labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2008, 10:08:52 AM »

s020 s020
I just got the Dodge last night, Driving Force. The G.M. the company ordered showed up as a 2 wheel drive, not worth a pinch in that Sask. clay! Have a new f250 crew on one site, it spends as much time in Regina getting repairs as at work. Monad has an order in for some 09 Silverados for me now. Delivery in 2-3 weeks! The G.M. even had freaking hand crank windows, shite, I didn't realize they still made them that way. s49

Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2008, 10:14:27 AM »

The G.M. even had freaking hand crank windows, @$$@e, I didn't realize they still made them that way.

Rode in a foreman's truck last week......it too had hand crank windows.....had to look around to figure out how to open the window  s020

wife says there is a Coyote in the field....gotta go  :evil:
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2008, 02:55:57 PM »

even had freaking hand crank windows,

What's with that.........they must have went super cheap!!?  The Toyleta MWB (Motorized WheelBarrow) I run around in (ashamed icon) has crank windows that need a 3' breaker bar to crank.  I didn't know they built anything with crank windows anymore either.  I wish they would put air vents back in vehicles like they all used to have. Especially in Toyletas, because the windows are always broke.

labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2008, 04:25:39 PM »

This is a hard dollar contract, building pump stations, to send Canadian crude south for refining. The pick ups come from a lease company.

They should have the vents, then when I chuck a cig. butt out the window, it don't end up in the back seat.

j44

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »