Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 04:21:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Hunting Gamebirds
| |-+  Bird Dog Topics
| | |-+  Good In Close Hunting Dog !!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Good In Close Hunting Dog !!!!  (Read 19025 times)
britguy33
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2004, 12:13:17 AM »

and by the way I never stated that an american bred dog couldn't handle quail and phesant. Why in the heck would one of the top NSTRA events be held in ames plantation and be sponsered by QUAIL UNLIMITED if these dogs could not handle quail. I knew HOOSIERS were slow but I thought they could at least read!
Gamebirdman
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2004, 06:18:02 AM »

Easy on Hoosiers Brit!!!  Gunner is from the BIG city.(Indy)  That right there should explain a lot!! :lol:
gunner

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2004, 08:40:14 AM »

May be from the big city, but have trained, handled, hunted and trialed on places most only dream about, and suspect have trained, handled, hunted, trialed more than anybody on this board.
I know all about the Ames Plantation, have you ever been there?
Plus, I'm older than you. My grammar and spelling is better than yours, Give me some respect. :D
gunner

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2004, 09:33:18 AM »

Brittyguy33 wrote:

"Stay away from American field trial bred dogs. These are trained and bred to range.
European dogs are trialed at close range,and graded on multiple species in a trial. These dogs seem to be closer working dogs.It is bred into them just as American field trial dogs are bred to range far and go fast."

"I was not dogging american bred dogs."

YEA RIGHT!  I read very well. Whats your intent?
britguy33
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2004, 10:51:50 AM »

WOW you have been to more places than all of us. Still doesn't change the fact that you CANNOT READ. Quit showing your a** I doubt anyone is impressed with the amount of trialing you have done. Still trying to figure out how your spelling and grammer is better than mine when you cannot seeem to read the origonal post. Stop wasting my time.
gunner

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2004, 11:31:11 AM »

Small, common, and coarse.

What happened to the quaility of the old board?
bbcmcdonald
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2005, 08:37:56 PM »

Go to http://members.cox.net/bbcmcdonald they have super dogs that work close and any range you want them to.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »