Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 05:22:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Site Announcements/Promotions/Feedback
| |-+  Site and Forum Announcements/ Feedback
| | |-+  Forum Update - PLEASE READ
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Is this Forum going to be better than the old one?  (Voting closed: April 30, 2004, 02:20:04 AM)
Yes - 21 (84%)
No - 0 (0%)
Indifferent - 4 (16%)
Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Forum Update - PLEASE READ  (Read 24201 times)
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2004, 06:17:28 PM »

This will take some getting used to.  I agree with many others that the information that was lost isn't cool. I've been wandering why I couldn't get this site to come up for a few days.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2004, 10:28:06 AM »

Found y'all again ! Last user name was Derrick J.B.
This is also a posting test.............
Fivehollers
Expert Member

Miss Hannah Mae Pike

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2004, 07:09:38 AM »

How do you get the Avatar. I clicked on the gallery but nothing came up. Can I use my own picture? Thanks :roll:

Five Hollers Quail Farm
Sterling-Ranch

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2004, 08:51:11 AM »

Quote from: Fivehollers
How do you get the Avatar. I clicked on the gallery but nothing came up. Can I use my own picture? Thanks :roll:

Go into your profile and down at the bottom there is a field 'Upload Avatar from your machine:'.  If you click the browse button it should bring up the file explorer on your local machine.  Picture has to be 100X100 or less I believe.
Nasal_Tufts
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2004, 10:38:14 PM »

Quote from: thatquailplace
Well,  I have some bad news!  Our transfer to a new hosting company means that we can no longer use the old forum (brand name Snitz).  This means a loss of 10,000 messages. Trust me - you can't make me feel any worse than I do!

Also,  you must re-register, which is very simple. Click Register in the top right hand corner.  You will recieve an email after registration to verify your email address and activate your new accout.

Now for the good news!  This new forum ROCKS with new features and many neat things will come.  I wanted to get the new forum up and running as quickly as possible, but I will continue to customize it with cool features.  Trust me, it will be better than the old on by a long shot.

I encourage you to post new messages to your hearts desire.

Shawn

If you didn't bump the site, just took it offline you can bring all the old threads over to this new forum and put them in a archieve section. The http://poultryyouth.com did this.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »