Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:36:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Adding Pictures to your message is EASY! 
While creating a topic, click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and then the Browse
button. Select a picture file from your computer and your done!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  Suppers Ready!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Suppers Ready!  (Read 14400 times)
ode2god
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2008, 09:24:35 PM »

come on charlie horse play nice   or ill have to cut out your sweet feed ..or do you prefer to eat turds?   the topic is suppers ready  p33
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2008, 01:12:13 AM »

TWO

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2008, 02:38:35 AM »

Appears to be a peice of a turd to me, unless I am mistaken?    :-|   If so, I figured it fell off of you?   :evil:

Nope.......... Not horse, nor Pheasant, just plain o'le deer.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
jaime7997
Expert Member

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2008, 06:02:54 PM »

I have bobwhites. This is my first go at the whole thing, but I've enjoyed every minute of it. And, truly, I have learned a mass amount of information from these guys! How about you ??
ode2god
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2008, 08:26:11 PM »

TWO
i9 huhh???
ode2god
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2008, 08:31:24 PM »

hi jaime i like  my little button quail i have 13  of them they not a game bird but theyre in the quail family and have alot in common with them... i want to get some bobwhites though ..i just got rid of my coturnix they were to stinky to keep inside ,but i now have a outside pen so im going to get a larger breed of quail ...maybe even try some chuckers... these guys are great for information
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2008, 04:26:39 AM »

hi jaime i like  my little button quail i have 13  of them they not a game bird but theyre in the quail family and have alot in common with them... i want to get some bobwhites though ..i just got rid of my coturnix they were to stinky to keep inside ,but i now have a outside pen so im going to get a larger breed of quail ...maybe even try some chuckers... these guys are great for information

That's it, just bleed us dry.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
ode2god
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2008, 09:45:33 PM »

[/ quote author=Pheasant Hollow Farm link=topic=5191.msg34650#msg34650 date=1225877199]

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm
[/quote]                                                                                                             :evil: :angel:  awww honey i wouldnt wanta make you bleed honest...lol...ode
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2008, 04:50:55 AM »

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm
                                                                                                             :evil: :angel:  awww honey i wouldnt wanta make you bleed honest...lol...ode

Well that's good  j2 , I can't stand the sight of human blood.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Jake Levi
Expert Member

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2008, 06:54:03 AM »

I dont particularly mind it if its not mine. Even that I have a tolerance for. 

Interesting the twists this thread takes.

Jake Levi
Curran, MI

"A government big enough to give you all that you want is big enough to take all that you have".
Thomas Jefferson
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2008, 07:26:38 AM »

I dont particularly mind it if its not mine. Even that I have a tolerance for. 

Interesting the twists this thread takes.

Good thing there isn't any moderators'  s020 otherwise this topic would have ended loooooooooooooog ago, as so many of the rest of them would have. s98 They generally stay on topic in the other forums though.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2008, 07:51:32 AM »

s6 .........how's that?

^-^

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
ode2god
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2008, 04:33:34 PM »

i thought this was just a fun thread lol  you still pick up info even on the fun threads...besides you have to be human  we're not robots j45
jaime7997
Expert Member

« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2008, 07:28:32 PM »

I have learned a lot... My bobs are outside in a raised 8x12x6' pen. Have been thinking about trying some chukars next year myself.  Who knows. My friend who happens to be the local wildlife officer is kinda working with me in this whole venture. He wants to buuy acreage and start a preserve.... LOL! He's dreamin' big. I think 80-100 chukars or quail or something will do just fine.. Just something else to take up my time and spend my $$. LOL!
ode2god
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2008, 11:07:13 AM »

lol whats money ? my husband deposits his check i grocery shop ,hit the feed store, walmart  takes the rest we barely have MONEY to tithe.. im actually hoping to get the pet stores to carry button quail for avairy so i can sell them my babies                                                                                                                   j10 this is what happens to money in my house   and then this happens to the rest  c109
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »