Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:49:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  Sarah Palin
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sarah Palin  (Read 53953 times)
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #105 on: October 24, 2008, 02:29:31 AM »

It is much easier to understand when everything is read in context.  Knowing the person posting, and understanding their perspective, and humor (which everyone in the conversation up to that point did), doesn't hurt, either.  Also, if all the posts were still in place, you might not have thought stoning a girl for getting pregnant was the worst idea put forth.

A fellow (who claimed he just happened to stumble across the thread, but was really sicked on us by Frankie the Froggie) informed us that Cristians [ChristianISTS] are ignorant, hateful, evil, and unable, or unwilling to think.  I believe this was ignited by comments about a certain political party's affinity for abortion as birth control, even when it takes 36 weeks to make the decision.  Interestingly, nearly every religion on the face of the Earth disagrees with this (except maybe United Methodist, I'm not sure about them).  I suppose he had not heard much from Budhists.

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
Jake Levi
Expert Member

« Reply #106 on: October 24, 2008, 06:43:55 AM »

Fwiw, Buddhists frown on abortion too.

From what I know the most radical pro abortionists are the liberal religionless 'Jews' and Obama's church.  They'll kill a live baby in a botched abortion. 

To keep things clear, I amnot one of those kind of Jews, to me they are a blot on the earth. Nuff on that.

I am glad that Sarah and Todd Palin have continued to love and support their daughter through this, and have also opened their arms to the young man. Its not the best scenario to have happen but to me they have followed the best path.

I've seen Sarah a number of times this week on Foxnews segments, she comes across every time as a breath of fresh air in a dirty room. 

And the best looking one since I dont know when.

Jake Levi
Curran, MI

"A government big enough to give you all that you want is big enough to take all that you have".
Thomas Jefferson
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #107 on: October 24, 2008, 02:35:47 PM »

I was sure they did, my main thought, there, was that they probably hadn't been marching around Dan's place, with Pro-Life signs, so he was not fired up against them.

I suppose those "religionless" Jews would be JINOs?  Jews in name only.

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
birddog
Expert Member

« Reply #108 on: October 24, 2008, 08:55:46 PM »

thats it I,m  just going to write in for Ted Nugent  :grin: he might be a crazy #$#%^^^  but at least when he says something  you  know he is not lying  c110 c110

raising and breeding ringneck pheasants , bobwhite quail and English setters.  also have   turkeys, chickens, geese and pigs.. lions tigers bears oh my
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #109 on: October 24, 2008, 11:09:25 PM »

Yea and he has a good looking wife.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 12:09:17 PM by slider » Logged

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
ode2god
« Reply #110 on: October 24, 2008, 11:30:16 PM »

lived here30 yrs / c53since i was 12... saw 1 snow storm/ melted in 35minutes , one bad yr with hurricanes nothing but wind and power out 2 days  ...still rather sit out in my sunroom and eat  my turkey  in my skivvies lol  then go to the beach and watch my dogs chase seagulls lol not snow drifts..just ask my grandson corns good on a sunny dayhere in florida
labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2008, 08:15:09 AM »

Now I see what Frank stepped into, I was wondering how he left. Too bad he expressed a little too much about a topic that he is too young to! He77 he isn't old enough to vote here even.

Now me I'm waaaaay old enough to have a educated opinion, and on this I do!

I'd take that young lady hunting anytime she wanted! c110  a38  c110  c29  c110  a29

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2008, 10:37:04 AM »

:cool:    :grin:

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Dan Cowell

« Reply #113 on: October 26, 2008, 11:13:03 PM »

I was sure they did, my main thought, there, was that they probably hadn't been marching around Dan's place, with Pro-Life signs, so he was not fired up against them.

I suppose those "religionless" Jews would be JINOs?  Jews in name only.

Hey WILDER,

Give me a call or private e-mail, want to talk to you in person.  You keeping posting @$$@ directed at me, why not actually speak to me??  You are in Missouri as well, why not meet and hash this out....

A private e-mail has been sent, look forward to your response.

To the others, I regret that I posted to this topic that really has no place on a bird forum and removed it.   

Dan

« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 11:25:21 PM by Dan Cowell » Logged

http://www.gbwf.org  - dedicated to the aviculture & conservation of the world's galliformes
http://www.gbwf.org/phpBB3/index.php - gbwf.org Avicultural Forums
http://www.animalwonders.net/ - Enhancing appreciation of the natural world
Jake Levi
Expert Member

« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2008, 06:33:19 AM »

JINOs

Yup, thems the ones, in name only, 

confirmed oxygen thieves.

Jake Levi
Curran, MI

"A government big enough to give you all that you want is big enough to take all that you have".
Thomas Jefferson
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2008, 08:50:47 AM »

We didn't start the fire.    Although a person can actually make money stomping them out.   

^-^        s020

I guess that I just see too much humor in things.  s47  It's my downfall.   s16

Reply #3, first sentence.

labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2008, 09:12:39 AM »

Reply to reply #3, line 1. I would never loose friends over politics, I was refering totally to her BOOTY. i5  Now, that in the past has caused me some grief. s49

Hey C.H.
If I never spoke to you in a couple of years, and had trouble remembering your name or if you had kids, but I did remember your DOGS name, would I still be a REDNECK?
 j41

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2008, 09:33:26 AM »

Reply to reply #3, line 1. I would never loose friends over politics, I was refering totally to her BOOTY.   Now, that in the past has caused me some grief.

s020

None of that was directed at you. It was just another sa'ed remark in general to add to the topic that Dorothy planted and then split the scene. 

I can relate with that last quoted sentence.   ^-^

Hey C.H.
If I never spoke to you in a couple of years, and had trouble remembering your name or if you had kids, but I did remember your DOGS name, would I still be a REDNECK?

s20

That's not nice!   s47   You'd definitely be something, and I'm sure I could come up with some choice words.    :evil:

Actually, you'd be doin' better than me. I definitely wouldn't remember the dog and may not remember you.   :-o   LOL!!!   I'd say more, but not here.   :razz:

How's that?     a29

labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2008, 09:48:19 AM »

Dorothy, as in  Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore? j1
I kind of always liked that in you, add, stir, add, stir, keeps a nice mix.

Back to politics, we had the lowest voter turnout in history this time, apathy won the day! I guess, like myself, most people figured what the he77, no sense voting, nobody worth voting for.

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2008, 10:03:00 AM »

s020     s020      s020

add, stir, add, stir, keeps a nice mix.

Thanks labmancan!!    :-*    You know that's not true.....are you a politician?   :grin:

Always be sure to wear your PPE when adding to, stirring the pot, or stoking a fire in order to keep any from getting on you or getting burned yourself.   

s020

Working in a "fraternal like" atmosphere may have something to do with it? ..........and I wear really tall boots.    ^-^

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »