Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:00:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  New or Existing Member's Section
| | |-+  NEW MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION  (Read 12737 times)
RedOakGamebirds
Administrator
Expert Member

« on: June 21, 2011, 10:10:58 AM »

Recently our system has been invaded by a substantial number of computerized registrations to the forum.  From our usual 10-15 registrations on average per day are now over 400.  I am temporarily disabling the new membership automatic sign up for the time being.  Hopefully after a short while the computers wont receive automatic email replies from this forum and move somewhere else.  Just like with spam emails, once you reply to the email the outside computer sees there is some actual person accepting it and it knows its a valid email address.  Since the forum sends automatic replies to new members our server is constantly receiving new and bogus member requests from emails that dont exist.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

ANY NEW MEMBER THAT WISHES TO SIGN UP AND USE THIS FORUM PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH A USERNAME YOU WANT AND I WILL MANUALLY ADD IT FOR YOU.  ONCE I ADD IT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO LOG IN AND CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD AND YOU THE FORUM PAGES.

We manufacture egg shipping foam!
Pollorum/Typhoid/Avian Free
NPIP 52-186
Member NAGA and Virginia Game Bird Asociation
Ravengod

Personal Text

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 04:14:36 AM »

Thanks a ton for posting this, I found it extremely informative, and it answered most with the concerns I had.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »