Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:53:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  Two Newfies having a beer
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Two Newfies having a beer  (Read 2862 times)
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« on: June 15, 2010, 09:12:07 PM »

Two Newfies were sitting around talking one afternoon over a cold beer.
After a while, as the two became increasingly drunk the first Newfie says to the second, 'If I was to sneak over to your house and make love to your wife while you was off huntin', and she got pregnant and had a baby, would
that make us related?'

The second Newfie crooked his head sideways for a minute,
scratched his head, and squinted his eyes thinking real hard about the question.

Finally, he says, 'Well, I don't know about related, but it sure
would make us even.'
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 12:21:54 PM »

t1 n3st lol2 c110

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 05:52:01 PM »

President George Bush was in the Oval Office wondering which country to invade next, when his telephone rang.

"Hallo, President Bush" a heavily accented voice said. "This is Archie, up ere at the Harp Seal Pub in Badger's Cove, Newfoundland, Canada eh? I am callin' to tells ya dat we are officially declaring war on ya!"

"Well Archie," George replied, "This is indeed important news! How big is your army?"

"Right now," said Archie, after a moments calculation "there is myself, me cousin Harold, me next-door-neighbor Mick, and the whole dart team from the pub. That makes eight!"

George paused. "I must tell you Archie that I have one million men in my army waiting to move on my command."

"Holy jeez," said Archie. "I'll have ta call ya back!" Sure enough, the next day, Archie called again. “Mr. Bush, the war is still on! We have managed to acquire some infantry equipment!"

"And what equipment would that be Archie?” George asked.

"Well sir, we have two combines, a bulldozer, and Harry's farm tractor."

President Bush sighed. "I must tell you Archie, that I have 16,000 tanks and 14,000 armored personnel carriers. Also I've increased my army to one and a half million since we last spoke."

Lard T'underin' bye", said Archie, I'll be getting back to ya."

Sure enough, Archie rang again the next day. "President Bush, the war is still on! We have managed to git ourselves airborne! We up an' modified Harrigan's ultra-light wit a couple of shotguns in the cockpit, and four byes from the Legion have joined us as well!"

George was silent for a minute then cleared his throat. "I must tell you Archie that I have 10,000 bombers and 20,000 fighter planes. My military complex is surrounded by laser-guided, surface-to-air missile sites. And since we last spoke, I've increased my army to TWO MILLION!"

"Jumpins," said Archie,” I’ll have ta call youse back."

Sure enough, Archie called again the next day. "President Bush! I am sorry to have to tell you dat we have had to call off dis 'ere war."

"I'm sorry to hear that" said George. "Why the sudden change of heart?"

Well, sir," said Archie, "we've all sat ourselves down and had a long chat over a bunch of pints, and come to realize dat dere's no way we can feed two million prisoners."

NEWFIE CONFIDENCE CANNOT BE SHAKEN!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 05:53:42 PM by Reeves » Logged
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 12:37:55 AM »

s020 s020 s020 s020 s020

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 11:56:28 PM »

bs1

s020

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »