Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:42:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Supplier Feedback
| | |-+  Strickland game bird farm inc.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Strickland game bird farm inc.  (Read 4934 times)
wirenut

« on: March 13, 2005, 08:30:17 AM »

Just to let people know, that I have purchased four orders from these people at 500 eggs a pop, they send 550 eggs an order,so that is a total of 2200 eggs, if I can add right, and out of those 2200 eggs i had two cracked and one of those I did.They do a very, very well job at packing their eggs and for the price , I think is hard to beat, I paid 105.00 for the last batch and that included shipping, and for me, my hatches have all been good BY MY standers. I have the last batch hatching as I type this. Funny to cause I got mixed up on my days and they started hatching in the trays, I had me a mess for a little while trying to set them and the eggs down. So thumbs up from me for them. Their web site is  www.stricklandgamebird.com
penny's dad
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 01:21:09 PM »

HEY WIRENUT I CHECKED OUT THE WEB SITE OF STRICKLAND NICE SITE BUT I NEVER SAW WHERE THEY WERE LOCATED OR WHAT STRAIN OF BOBWHITE THEY SELL..P.D.
wirenut

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2005, 03:55:13 PM »

They are located in Pooler , Georgia. As far as strain, you got the drop on me there, as far as I can tell they the regular northern bobwhites I had before. The first ones I've hatched are looking better each day now.
County Line Gamebird Farm
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 12:38:43 PM »

Last year I purchased 6000 eggs from Stricklands.  I have bought from them for three years now I think.  Their eggs are always the highest of quality and fertility and the packing is excellent.  The most broke eggs I have ever had out of a 1000 egg shipment is maybe a dozen, much less than the extras shipped.  They only sell northern bobwhite and coturnix.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »