Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:48:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Buy and Sell
| | |-+  Flight ready bobwhites
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Flight ready bobwhites  (Read 4519 times)
jimmurray3
Expert Member

« on: September 28, 2008, 10:16:41 PM »

I have about 600 flight ready bobwhites they are between 18 and 20 weeks old. If interested you can contact me througt the forum or e-mail me a jimmurray3@bellsouth.net  they are $3.00 each pick-up only thank ya Jim                           By the way I'm located in Ky. j2
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 10:30:41 PM by jimmurray3 » Logged
jimmurray3
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 06:14:04 PM »

Still have about 200-250 bob's left if interested thank ya Jim
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 10:02:24 PM by jimmurray3 » Logged
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 11:36:57 PM »

s6

Nice pen Jim.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 11:57:43 PM »

Yep  nice pen...

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 12:13:18 AM »

Pictures of those pens would be nice in the "Brooding and Raising" or "Build it Yourself" section for easier finding.   :cool:

jimmurray3
Expert Member

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 06:00:21 PM »

Yea I put it under buy & sell because everybody always ask if there flight ready and weather conditioned so I thought is would answer the question before it was asked. thanks for the compliment don't get many of them on this forum. thank ya Jim j1                 BY THE WAY I STILL HAVE ABOUT 200
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 06:47:17 PM by jimmurray3 » Logged
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 11:16:24 AM »

I do know that if I needed to buy any, I'd be headed your way for sure.  I have relatives that live in South Point, Ohio and was just visiting them a couple weeks ago.  Do you have any idea how far you are from there.......Portsmouth, Ironton, Huntington area?

everybody always ask if there flight ready and weather conditioned so I thought is would answer the question before it was asked.

Pure genius Jim.

thanks for the compliment don't get many of them on this forum.

Awwww....c'mon now Jim, that's  c109 !

s2                                                                                                                a24

jimmurray3
Expert Member

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2008, 05:47:49 PM »

CharlieHorse, not sure where Portsmouth, Ironton, Huntington area is. I'm 60 70 miles west of Cincinnati. I came up that way once to bird brains a member for this forum and bought a breeding pen and brooder from him forget where it was. thank ya Jim j1
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2008, 06:23:57 PM »

I'm 60 70 miles west of Cincinnati

:-o  Hmmm. I thought that I remembered you being east of Cincinnati, just southwest of Ashland, Kentucky. I must have been mistaken.  Cincinnati is about 2 1/2 hrs from me (around 300 miles), had to drive there 3-4 times a week when my father was in hospital.

Portsmouth, Ironton, and Southpoint......Ohio are at the most southern tip of Ohio. Huntington, West Virginia and Ashland, Kentucky are just across the Ohio river where all three states meet.  I think you can stand in one spot on the Ohio side and see them all.  I just assumed that you knew of Huntington, WV.  It would take me about 4 1/2 hours to get too BirdBrains place from here, I'd have to cross the entire state of Ohio at an angle to get to Michigan, in which I do every spring to go to a swap meet in Lansing. 

Did ya get to stop at Cabellas in Dundee, Michigan?     ^-^

Thanks

Bird Brained
Expert Member

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2008, 08:30:28 PM »

I came up that way once to bird brains a member for this forum and bought a breeding pen and brooder from him forget where it was.

Trafalgar, Indiana - About 30 miles south of Indianapolis.

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2008, 08:43:20 PM »

a29

There I go again!!!!!   I'm going to have to find some new friends, because my friend "Bud" is messin' with my head. Don't ask me for directions.   s47

Sorry, I was thinking of M&M Gamebirds in Michigan.   :-| Sorry Bird Brained, Jim.

s144

By the way,    Jim still has Flight Ready Bobwhites for sale!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 08:45:19 PM by CharlieHorse » Logged

Bird Brained
Expert Member

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2008, 09:31:01 PM »

Must be the "old-timers"....er, uh...I mean alzheimers. 

I've heard the mind is one of the first things to go... s2  If I could only remember where it was that I heard that... :laugh:

jimmurray3
Expert Member

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2008, 07:47:08 PM »

By the way birdbrained the breeding pen and brooder worked out great thanks again. If I can figure out how to resize the pictures of them I will post them for you to see.Thank Ya Jim
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »