Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:23:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The Quail Program Video
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Quail Program Video  (Read 2466 times)
MH701

Personal Text

« on: October 20, 2013, 05:26:55 PM »

About 10 years ago I purchased "The Quail Program Video" it was a guy (Dale) in the NW that came up with a way of releasing pen raised quail. I have since misplaced all the info. Does anyone know if the guy is still in business? The only thing I can find on it is this: http://allthingsquail.tripod.com/video.htm but that isn't the original website. Thanks
Ylly

Personal Text

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 11:33:58 PM »

No I don't think so. I spoke with him a couple times, in the end he said it was tough
To get past all the predators and he was an Avid predator hunter, but I'm sure it works just not as well as he had hope. I've had several quail survive to produce 3 or 4 generations that I know
About
MH701

Personal Text

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 01:47:23 PM »

Thanks for the reply. Did you purchase his program? While the program may not have been 100% successful, I do think it gave them the best chance. I'm wanting to do it again and was going to refresh myself on his practices but now I can't find the info (DVD and paperwork) I did find the CD that he sent but it only has pics and a couple short videos.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »