Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:36:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Supplier Feedback
| | |-+  Bobs white eggs from Arkana Pheasantry
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bobs white eggs from Arkana Pheasantry  (Read 4118 times)
IamTomm
Expert Member

« on: December 18, 2004, 11:29:25 PM »

I thought I would give some credit to a place that I got one of the best bob white hatches I ever had.  I ordered 25 bob white eggs from arkanapheasantry about 2 or 3 years ago and they sent 27. 1 had a hair line crack that you coudln't see unless you candeled the eggs so I threw that one right out. Then after incubating for a week or so I candeled and out of 26 eggs, 25 were fertile. And come hatch time 24 hatched. And all thier chicks raised up excellent.  Just thought i owuld pass along a good palce to get bob eggs.

http://arkanapheasantry.tripod.com/index.html
recurveman
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 02:51:14 PM »

There is a link on that site called quailchicks.com.  They used to be DoubleD gamebirds.  They are the biggest RIP OFF going.  I just sent this arknapheasant company an email telling them that this other company should be watched out for.  

I'm leary of anybody that has a link of a company I have been RIPPED OFF by.  

Later,

Chad
So.TX.Chics
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 10:10:50 AM »

I also had wondeful luck with Arkana. Last year I ordered 50 pheasant chicks. At that time they were having severe storms and power outages and flooding at the hatchery over a period of months. My order was cancelled because of this but we went on to the next available time they were able to produce and ship. By the end of August my chicks were on the way. I recieved 56 out of 50 and all lived. Shipping time was 2 days and one of the reasons I order so close to home as most hatcheries take up to 4 days to reach the Rio Grande Valley, at that rate I loose most everything and the Post Office here no longer will let you claim dead chicks even if they are shipped Express Mail. The staff at Arkana is also very helpful and answered every e-mail and fax the following day. They do go the extra mile for you and I think the location of their hatchery is a plus as it's in the center of the USA and I give them an A+
cedarloghomes
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2005, 12:05:08 AM »

Arkana Pheasantry has been sold & moved to Houston, Texas. The name has been changed to Lyons Gate Ranch. Their web site has stayed the same at www.arkanapheasantry.tripod.com/
So.TX.Chics
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2005, 01:28:30 PM »

Quote from: cedarloghomes
Arkana Pheasantry has been sold & moved to Houston, Texas. The name has been changed to Lyons Gate Ranch. Their web site has stayed the same at www.arkanapheasantry.tripod.com/
 Wow that is great and puts them even closer to me than before. Thanks so much for that information.......and I will pass that along to others in my area.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »