Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:34:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Members Pictures
| | |-+  Getting the fever again...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Getting the fever again...  (Read 4715 times)
countryboy

« on: July 02, 2007, 05:21:33 PM »

Well, it's been a long time since I last posted... but I was organizing some pics the other day... and I came across a bunch of when I bought an incubator & some quail eggs on eBay & hatched them for my 2 girls (my brother did this when I was a kid & I thought it was awesome...)  here I am now.. married, in my mid 30's with 2 awesome girls that make everything better! Well, was trying to make some memories with them... you know, before they HATE me when they're teens  :laugh:

After that project was over... some issues came up.. had to sell off some things to take care of more important priorities... I think that was around 3 years ago?

Now my girls are 10 & 6.... & I have regretted not having an incubator/cage/Quail ever since... after seeing the pics I had... I'm going to start looking again...

A few names on here I recognize... many new people... great to see!

Well, here are some pics for you to enjoy... I know I sure loved it!

aKirA
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 06:21:22 PM »

No wonder........you bought the expensive incubator! :angel:

heheh..anyways...nice setup and cute kid. Im in my mid 30's and still enjoy it! hmmm...i often find myself talkin to my chicks and birds. LOL
countryboy

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 12:59:11 AM »

Actually, I got that on eBay... well, sort of... I made the seller an "off eBay" offer  for pretty cheap... It was a HUGE bargain

Now that I will prob have to pay a norm price.... kind of stinks...   oh well.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 02:50:31 AM »

Welcome back countryboy!

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
WHITNEYPLU
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 11:09:04 PM »

It is great seeing the kids get interested in birds and hopefully they get the fever. Best of luck and be sure the kids get into it so that you will both have something you love doing together. ( only time my teenaged duaghter doesnt mind spending time with dad unless it involves my wallet and the mall lol)
Dusty
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »