Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:13:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  spoke too soon
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: spoke too soon  (Read 11803 times)
tweezy50
Expert Member

« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2008, 05:13:56 PM »

Thet have concluded that it happens all the time.  Some times in politics but alot in advertising!

And dare I say................alot by uninformed people.

But what does that have to do with anything?
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2008, 05:29:41 PM »

I was still following the conversation at hand.  I wonder if men who drink heavily are more prone to it than when sober, or less than sober women.  Just axin'.

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
tweezy50
Expert Member

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2008, 05:34:10 PM »

I think it doesn't matter if  they're sober or not.  (Kinda hard to tell the diference with some men!!!)

non-sequitur reasoning makes alot more sense to some when they're drunk!
ode2god
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2008, 05:36:00 PM »

lol in the olden days...men did all the talkin  p33 ...then women got tired of the nonsense and spoke up c29...we might still be fighting to be heard  c110 but we arent going no where  i4 right girls ....so if guys only get tested when theyre drinkin, how we gonna know if they act human when yer sober ?  i9 hmmmm
ode2god
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2008, 05:37:28 PM »

I think it doesn't matter if  they're sober or not.  (Kinda hard to tell the diference with some men!!!)

j45
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2008, 06:52:20 PM »

how we gonna know if they act human when yer sober ?

Didn't Jerry Lewis have it all figured out ? I know he had some wisdom to pass on for us.

:evil:
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2008, 08:16:11 PM »

j45

So then, men who are drunk truly do act more like, understand and communicate with women better.

For a minute, there, I thought the study was wrong.

I sure don't understand all this talk about any of us not liking women, or hinting someone has tried to run you off.  One of the first things my mother taught me was not to go where I wasn't wanted.  Weren't either of you around when V.C. Tommy, or Froggy Frank were here?  Or the other man/boys who thought they would change this forum?

Do you see them, now?  Ask some of the ladies (since men can't be trusted) who were here, then, if you've been treated like we don't want you here.  I'll bet with an hour's worth of searching, here, and the posts that I copied, which have been deleted, I can prove to anyone that you guys have been treated with kid gloves, compared to men.  Even though that's the opposite of how many women say they want to be treated.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 08:18:32 PM by wildergamebirds » Logged

tweezy50
Expert Member

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2008, 10:03:57 PM »

You really think it's worth an hour's worth of work?

We just have to stick together to match some of the testosterone that gets so thick you can cut it with a knife around here!

when you guys go for the throat it's fine.  We try it, in jest, and we're being bitchy p33 or over reacting c29 c29

My how defensive we are getting !!!
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2008, 10:30:24 PM »

My how defensive we are getting !!!

Yes, many of us have noticed that, and wonder why.  You must have dealt with some real winners, and transpose that on all men.  Just a guess of course, but I've seen it more than once.

If the testosterone is too thick, don't try to wade through it.  I think Roosevelt said that.

No, not FDR, the sociallist,  Teddy, the American.

I thought everything was pretty clear, but maybe not.

CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2008, 07:57:06 AM »

c49   Yeeeehaawww!

Look at what you went and did "birddog"!   I think that we can make anything grow on this forum?  (with the help of the ladies for fertilizer)    :-o

:grin:

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
labmancan
Expert Member

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2008, 08:44:28 AM »

Sorry, guess I had better quite quoting those da-mn Govt. survey's.
I just felt, in this new feely/touchy environment, it would help show some of us guy's how to get in touch with our FEMININE sides.
 i9

a44

Manchurian x, Ring Neck, Silver, Lady Amherst, Red Golden,Yellow Golden, Impeyens, Swinhoe, Humes Bartailed Pheasants, Chukkar Partridge and Ringnecked Doves!
tweezy50
Expert Member

« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2008, 09:23:48 AM »

With the BEST fertilizer you can get the strongest, sturdisat, most beautiful plants!  Otherwise you get plants that are scrawny and wither and die!

Glad we could help! s020 c181
ode2god
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2008, 02:29:43 PM »

lol i thought this WAS the BS  forum my bad thats right honey the guys got us side tracked lol its bw not bs j45 besides quail make some awesome fertilizer s020
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »