Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:40:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  my neice was born yesterday
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: my neice was born yesterday  (Read 13214 times)
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2008, 01:40:42 PM »

Yep and I heard that a women in town had one last week....Congratulations to her also...

s020 Do they know who the father is? Boy am I bad...............  s020 I just couldn't resist. I know.............. wildergamebirds............. would have said something similar to this.  s020

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

I would NOT However, Slider was asking about visiting me for an undetermined amount of time.  Also wanted to know about child support treaties between the States.  I don't know what that was about, but he is welcome.  No one ever looks in the incubator room. 

j45 I noticed you are now using the spell checker  s020

You also delete your post about your remark on my post to greyghost:
Steve, I'm late, as usual. Since Ron was regaining his strength. I did not check the link. But I thank you and all who replied. Recent news; Ron, Myself, Steve the land owner, and Carl ( Steve's friend ) are going hunting this weekend. Starting with Geese, then on to Rabbits, then Quail and Pheasant.
Then a big lunch and BEER! c110 a30

greyghost,

Glad(e) to here that your friend Ron is on the way to recovery. Did you ever find out the actual cause, and what was the regiment of treatment?

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Containing Glade.. s020

Did you delete the other one as well?
GPS/GSP? I understand that there wasn't any malaise (sp) intended.

Hey what would this forum be without us anyway? probably dull, and respectful.  s020  c109 We old folks make this place happen. j41

Regards!

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
NH/Pete
Expert Member

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2008, 04:51:01 PM »

Your rite... or  write... or right... Steve :grin:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln
ode2god
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2008, 06:26:08 PM »

j45 j41 j45 yall r to much lol
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2008, 03:14:55 AM »

Yes, I'll probably be pretty careful, for a while.  I did think about throwing you a real obvious one, just to get it over.  I noticed you changed yours, and figured that made mine look dumb.  I wouldn't have pointed out any of it, if it hadn't happened so soon after you were corrected the first time (recently.  I think your right (correct), without us, it would be almost like... but with a hen party.

p.s., spellchecker wouldn't catch those, anyway, just like it doesn't catch miss use of words, like I "could of bought those chicks cheep"  (see, spellcheck passed it).
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 03:19:46 AM by wildergamebirds » Logged

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2008, 03:20:33 AM »

What were we talking about?

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2008, 06:00:17 AM »

What were we talking about?

You deleting your posts  s020 an off topic, topic  s020

Later,

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
ode2god
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2008, 08:36:51 AM »

you guys are funny ... j45 ...some one could start a topic on stone soup and you guys would get lost lol j45
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2008, 10:39:20 AM »

But we're so smart, we can snap right back on track, and make the observation that it must be one "buggly" baby, if you won't take a picture of it.

Bird Brained
Expert Member

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2008, 05:28:31 PM »

...Boon docks would be in La where slider lives...

Sorry steve -  you'll have to try again...the boon docks are in north central Iowa.  I took this picture just last month on my way up to Minnesota to hunt pheasant.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2008, 05:11:11 AM »

...Boon docks would be in La where slider lives...

Sorry steve -  you'll have to try again...the boon docks are in north central Iowa.  I took this picture just last month on my way up to Minnesota to hunt pheasant.

j45 Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I’ll be dipped in  s53it. So that's where they move it.

Bird Brained,

You probably have an authenticated photo from Roswell, NM showing the alien, as well as all the debris within that area.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Jake Levi
Expert Member

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2008, 06:48:13 AM »

I'm outa it for a week, and I'm outa it totally.

Reading through this I got totally lost, still am.

Well done !

Boondock is a Filipino word for way out yonder.  Marines from post WW1 brought it back and it got adopted into American Standard. 

Thats just so there is at least one post in this 'thread' of redeeming social value.

p33

Jake Levi
Curran, MI

"A government big enough to give you all that you want is big enough to take all that you have".
Thomas Jefferson
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2008, 07:13:51 AM »

Well done !

Boondock is a Filipino word for way out yonder.  Marines from post WW1 brought it back and it got adopted into American Standard. 

Thats just so there is at least one post in this 'thread' of redeeming social value.

p33

I just love it when a plan comes together. The "A" Team (Hannibal) George Peppard.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

ode2god
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2008, 09:14:51 AM »

Well done !

p33

I just love it when a plan comes together. The "A" Team (Hannibal) George Peppard.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm
a29 honey its peckard ...lol..as for the baby i havent seen it except for cell phone pics they live almost an hr away...but ill get that camera soon maybe today..and ill definately see her at christmas ...theres a song," out in the boon docks...." i9
Bird Brained
Expert Member

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2008, 09:56:36 AM »

Bird Brained,

You probably have an authenticated photo from Roswell, NM showing the alien, as well as all the debris within that area.

I've not been that way yet Steve but there is a rather large conspicuous circle in my yard where there isn't any grass...wait a minute, er, uh...I forgot...that's where the kids pool was sitting all summer - now I'll have to come up with yet another reason for all those nightmares I've been having lately  :grin:

Boondock is a Filipino word for way out yonder. 

I'll have to say that when I came upon the boondocks I had already felt I had went over the back 40 fence and wandered off way beyond hopes of finding my way back home so it was definitely "way out yonder."
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2008, 09:19:14 PM »

Man I been shooting blanks for 31 Years....By the way Steve the porch thing finally worked out... s020

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »