Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 02:46:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Incubation
| | |-+  Brinsea incubator
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brinsea incubator  (Read 8741 times)
kingwolf
Expert Member

« on: June 19, 2009, 08:56:48 PM »

has anybody ever used this incubator:
http://www.cutlersupply.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_24_31&products_id=284

and if so how did it work for you? and would you recommend it to anybody else?

ty2   ty2

Chukar Partridge, California Valley Quail, Gambel Quail, Mountain Quail, Chestnut Blue Scale Quail, Snowflake Mexican Speckle, Tennessee Reds, Georgia Giants, Blonde Bobwhites, Dark cross bobwhites and always growing!
J Thompson

Personal Text

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 09:43:56 PM »

sorry no help here i use a foam bator ......for just a bit more u could buy a dickeys bator  looks just like a sportsman
IamTomm
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 03:54:35 PM »

Brinsea 20's are great. I have had mive for a long time and each year just plug it in and the temp is steady after a day.   The bottm is actaully hard foam(so don't put it in the dishwasher it will deform it)  But other than that they are excellent incubators.  I would definitly recommend one.  I don't even have the turner and mine hatches great and I rarly remember to turn my eggs.
chukarboy

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 06:53:15 PM »

Brinsea is fantastic. I don't think there is such a model number as the BR20.  My guess is someone made a type O. The Octagon 20 advance EX is a hatching machine. I have two of them. Easy to clean and temp and humidity are right on. The egg care package that you get with the water pump treats each egg with the ultimate care, in addition you can position the egg anyway you want 25 deg or 35 deg etc. It has power, humidity, temperature alarms.

Go to the Brinsea web site direct and you will get better pricing and great product support.

I cant say enough about this incubator!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »