Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:56:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Thank you for making us one of the highest ranking gamebird sites on the internet!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Supplier Feedback
| | |-+  customers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: customers  (Read 5878 times)
derk1

« on: April 23, 2004, 07:24:11 PM »

I have to comment on all the customers from this site.
They are the best I have. When the post office breaks the eggs they dont complain, when the post office delivers late they understand. When on your fist hatch you only get 5 birds to live out of 100 eggs you are happy that you got some to live. ETC......
Oh yeah and those of you who got 90% hatches where happy also.
You guys and gals are the best, thank you very much for your business and if I can ever help you please get ahold of me.
Derrick
fairchild game farms
Don McGowan
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 05:48:31 AM »

Derrick  I'm not supposed to tell you this but we are meeting in Piqua and coming to get even !!  BEWARE !!

Signed
Mr. anonymous
Don McGowan
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2004, 05:49:20 AM »

Darn Signature !!!
oneyeehaw
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2004, 12:49:16 PM »

Now Derk............  were you referring to me on getting 5 out of 100 to live?

:oops:

Hey,  I got 48% of day olds shipped to me to live.

I truly SUCK at raising quail.    But I _am_ having ALOT of fun learning how to do it right!   :P   Now I have 40 quail in my cage.  I cant wait to order more eggs to destroy!   (next winter OK?????)

>Karen
derk1

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2004, 09:04:10 PM »

:lol:  :lol:
That is the biggest thing have fun. Sometimes we get too serious. Life is too short. Do your best ,learn from the  mistakes and enjoy life.
Trust me I still make some really stupid mistakes when it comes to raising quail but I dont get mad any more....aint worth it..
britguy33
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2004, 09:18:47 PM »

its ok karen i got 30 to live but killed them all when the brooder light burnt out in the middle of a 40 deg night. fixed the problem now though.
oneyeehaw
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2004, 09:48:17 PM »

Bummer!!!!

I may have cried....  I mean to actually have THAT many hatch must be
very exciting    :mrgreen:   Then to have a light go out and loose 'em.

I got a big scare last weekend while I was out of town.   I left our "hunting buddy"  In Charge of the babies (1 week old) bobwhites.   When we called the next day to see how things were,  he said "the brooder was 205 degrees"
I was like "OH MY GOD".   Then he says  "no,  I mean 105."   Sheesh>  We took the 100 watt bulb out and downsized to 75 watts.

>Karen
EdenFarm
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2004, 08:16:53 AM »

Derrick,
   I can't believe you would do anything stupid. I thought I OWNED all the stupid in this family. The chicks I got from you look really good and are almost ready to take outta here.    Jack
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »