Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:57:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Adding Pictures to your message is EASY! 
While creating a topic, click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and then the Browse
button. Select a picture file from your computer and your done!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  Mr. Recycling (13 pictures)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mr. Recycling (13 pictures)  (Read 16611 times)
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2008, 02:27:17 PM »

pull it with the 4-wheeler but don't get in my way because it is a little hard to get stopped!

Does "Road Runner" and "Wile E. Coyote" pop into your mind?

j45

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
galaxie428

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2008, 09:16:55 PM »

Come to think of it, the plans did come from ACME. Here is a pic of the ACME mega roller in action BEEP BEEP
!
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 08:40:04 AM »

Not going to get a run-a-way on flat land like that !

You need to find some hills !

Don't forget to have someone take video  :grin:
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2008, 10:12:48 AM »

You can use that thing for a grist mill. s020

I bet the county would have a  s53 fit if you were transporting that on the road.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
jaime7997
Expert Member

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2008, 10:48:55 AM »

I have a dumb question, and it's totally unrelated, but do you all actually know each other or just from the forum??? Can't help but wonder... Everyone jokes and chats like you've known one another forever. I think its awesome, but just curious if anyone REALLY nkows who you're dealin with!!! j41 j41
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2008, 11:13:28 AM »

I have a dumb question, and it's totally unrelated, but do you all actually know each other or just from the forum??? Can't help but wonder... Everyone jokes and chats like you've known one another forever. I think its awesome, but just curious if anyone REALLY nkows who you're dealin with!!! j41 j41

Just from the forum.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

jaime7997
Expert Member

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2008, 11:14:24 AM »

That's cool! I kinda figured, but didn't know. Very cool. j1
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2008, 11:44:50 AM »

You really didn't think anyone here would be crazy enough to visit me in Canada ?
As soon as they cross the boarder, they would start paying GST (tax + many other taxes) on everything !

s020

galaxie428

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2008, 12:35:44 PM »

I am also looking for a p/t job rolling asphalt for the state of IN. They haven't called me yet though.

My yard is pretty flat so I don't think I have to worry about it getting away from me too much. It really rolls pretty well, it is the turning that gets rough. 3500lbs tend to push the rear of my 4-wheeler around a bit, definetly something you do at a slow speed! You won't find any mole runs in my yard though  :grin:.

Reeves - if you come up with any free metal, you can send it down my way. I have lots of "interesting" projects I need some metal for!
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2008, 04:10:36 PM »

Reeves - if you come up with any free metal, you can send it down my way. I have lots of "interesting" projects I need some metal for!

None for anyone else  :evil:
Well, except for three pistons.....they have been sent to Chuck collect yesterday  s020

I do have a bunch of 6" channel iron that I have yet to think of a use for (about 100'). But I'm sure I'll come up with something   :grin:
jbird
Expert Member

Gods Creatures are for everyone to enjoy

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2008, 11:39:09 PM »

galaxie428, By your handle you wouldn't have some thing in your garage that resembles that name by chance.   I have a 70 Mach I and wouldn't trade it for nothing
galaxie428

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2008, 07:29:39 AM »

I do! It is a '66. It has been in the family for a while, my grandma owned it before me. I bought it off her in '92. Of course I have done a few things to it since. Fun to drive but an expensive toy with gas prices. I try to drive it to work about once a week anyway.

How about you, do you drive your Mach much? What engine do you have?
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2008, 09:59:08 AM »

I do! It is a '66.

I've got in my garage what the Galaxy turned into.....1970 LTD 2 dr coupe, 390 ci. I've owned it for 28 years, drove it in high skoal and was last "legally" driven in '85.

do you all actually know each other

Well, some of us have been around here for a while. Pheasant Hollow doesn't live too far from me.......I might just give him a surprise visit one of these days in my dune buggy and we'll go mud runnin' on his place?  :-o 

You need to find some hills !

I'd have to use a Toyleta for a wheel chock to hold that thing still on my place, than again it would more than likely crush a Toyleta. Would need a 450D dozer to move it in the yard.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
jaime7997
Expert Member

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2008, 10:59:59 AM »

INteresting to see where everyone is from and who knows who, etc... Charlie you aren't all that far from me, and I think there is a couple others that aren't that too awful far as well... Sugar Run? I think he is in 84 pa. Only a hour or so away... IDK... Just glad I found y'all to chat with!
BTW: The little "special needs' BW chick is doing pretty well! Getting around better and eating on h is own, poopin, (YAY!), he still gets stuck occasionally but he's doin better that I expected...
jbird
Expert Member

Gods Creatures are for everyone to enjoy

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2008, 12:34:38 PM »

galaxie428 and CharlieHorse
I have had the car since 1990. When I bought it, it was in very poor shape ( in  basket ) so to speak. I restored every thing from the bottom up and drove it to all the local car shows etc, did quite well in its class. Didn't drive it much, but had lots of fun and got to know lots of people. Then I had a fender bender, brought it home put in the garage and began to disassemble it for repairs and haven't  finished that part of the project yet.  Maybe one of these days.
The mustang has a 351 cleveland 4 barrel , auto trany,power steering, no air.. wish it did, maybe will put an add on, not sure.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »